The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of the illest thugs in the world are college material, ima chill dude tho, yall internet fanboy nikkaz just get under my skin sometimes wit yall lameness

In that case then you are the lame one young brother. Be your own parameter.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If your looking for a review would you rather have a review from someone on ign or one of the Coli brehs who you game with and are like minded on some shyt.
U already know what's games are coming out tho, nobody influences my opinion, I dont need people to tell me if a game is worth it or not, cause no matter what they say u are your own person, with your own taste, so no I dont look for coli or ign reviews

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So overall im satisfied with my xb1 purchase. I cant fathom why anybody would not want the kinect, shyt makes my transition between movies, games, and tv so easy.

Anywho a few questions.

Is there anyway to make hand gestures work better?

can I change layout of netflix (its difficult to change episodes)?

what apps are must have outside of netflix and youtube?

1. Yeah, stop using them :heh:

2. No you can't change the layout but you can pin indivudal shows to the dashboard

3. Twitch, espn, NFL, amazon prime

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
OneGuide is finally available here :blessed:

Now I gotta figure out how to use it :patrice:
You either say "Xbox, OneGuide" and the xbox understands that command pretty good
Just like how it seems to always understand "Xbox, Home"
Also, you can press X on the controller while watching TV to bring up the oneguide
You can change channels by pressing up or down on the d-pad
And if you press select while watching TV it brings up the recently watched channels

Also, if there is a channel you wanna watch? Just say "Xbox, go to Cartoon Network" and it'll turn to that channel
If you on the oneguilde already, you can say "What's on Cartoon Network" and it'll show the listing
Then if I don't know.. Spongebob was on that channel. You could then say "Watch Spongebob" and it'll go to that channel
Finally, and most importantly for me. In oneguide, you have to manually save channels for your "favorites"
I have all the sports channels saved/etc. So its easy for me to find stuff like what channel the wizards game is on/etc.
So overall im satisfied with my xb1 purchase. I cant fathom why anybody would not want the kinect, shyt makes my transition between movies, games, and tv so easy.

Anywho a few questions.

Is there anyway to make hand gestures work better?

can I change layout of netflix (its difficult to change episodes)?

what apps are must have outside of netflix and youtube?
Go to options, then go to kinect settings. You will then see what Kinect sees. Make sure kinect is positioned properly.
Then, if you standing or sitting up, it should have little problem finding your hand for hand gestures
Pressing forward is easy, but takes a little getting used to. People tend to have there arm stretched all the way forward. You just have to barely press forword like you pressing a button and it works.

Netflix loadout doesn't change, but when you get used to it, it works fine. But, shortcuts you can do?
You can pin any movie/show or series to your dashboard.

The other option, and this is probably a tip to most of you. Just say "Xbox, Bing"
On screen it'll say "speak" then ask for whatever you wanna watch. It'll pull it up, it'll show which apps have it. It'll even tell you what time a show comes on regular TV. If I search for the Simpsons, it'll show Hulu+ and it'll say 8pm on Fox

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I was waiting for a sale but nobody's flinching over here. Picking up Assassins Creed 4 today and maybe some other impulse buys while I'm there

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was waiting for a sale but nobody's flinching over here. Picking up Assassins Creed 4 today and maybe some other impulse buys while I'm there
Craigslist bruh. I seen Titanfall as low as $30 on there. Same with AC4 round here :manny:
Kinect Sports Rivals drops today, if you never played the original? You in for a first time treat bruh
Xbox version of Wii-Sports, but more online features, less kiddy
This new one seems to be taking all that to newer deeper levels. I'm trying to decide if I should cop that or a headset
Can't afford both right now :to:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Craigslist bruh. I seen Titanfall as low as $30 on there. Same with AC4 round here :manny:
Kinect Sports Rivals drops today, if you never played the original? You in for a first time treat bruh
Xbox version of Wii-Sports, but more online features, less kiddy
This new one seems to be taking all that to newer deeper levels. I'm trying to decide if I should cop that or a headset
Can't afford both right now :to:
:mjlol: