The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all live together, 2 of us in school and work and the other just work, why would I need my own spot now, im on the verge of have my degree in computer science and job lined up for me right after school

I dont take video games that serious, I just hate people who talk out they ass with no knowledge besides what somebody told them, u a clown homie, accept and move on

my point is you went from video games to calling me broke when you are the broke boy..end of story

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na we have a 3 bedroom spot right around pur school, its solid real solid, im from the hood tho, so I can live anywhere can survive and make the best out of eveything tho, aint no fukk nikka like yourself

you calling other people broke boys and now you are giving us the sad story that you are from the hood and can make the best out of everything...gtfoh:childplease::camby:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
my point is you went from video games to calling me broke when you are the broke boy..end of story

you calling other people broke boys and now you are giving us the sad story that you are from the hood and can make the best out of everything...gtfoh:childplease::camby:
nikka stfu, I make good money and split rent/bills 3 ways

Just cause u living wit somebody doesn't mean u hurtin, thats my nikkaz and we been around each other since we was born, plus it saves us money cause we split shyt 3 ways, but yea I live in the good area around school

And have enough money monthly to do whatever I want

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just cause u living wit somebody doesn't mean u hurtin, thats my nikkaz and we been around each other since we was born, plus it saves us money cause we split shyt 3 ways, but yea I live in the good area around school

not my point..you are accusing me of being system less and broke when in fact you are mad broke...living among some dudes claiming systems and shyt..you are sad

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
not my point..you are accusing me of being system less and broke when in fact you are mad broke...living among some dudes claiming systems and shyt..you are sad
I have money in the bank my g, im not close to being broke

U are systemless tho, so your opinion mean shyt, yea I claim systems to show I have access to both and know what im talkin bout when I post, u not so much, u might not be broke, but u sure is dikkriding something u dont have good knowledge on

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

negro I've owned a home in Killeen for 6 years...:dwillhuh: Damn breh are you even 21...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have money in the bank my g, im not close to being broke

U are systemless tho, so your opinion mean shyt, yea I claim systems to show I have access to both and know what im talkin bout when I post, u not so much, u might not be broke, but u sure is dikkriding something u dont have good knowledge on

i have more systems that you have also....I have nothing to prove to you though...anyone who disagrees with you, your best thing you can say is they are dyckriding, you are about that bullshyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lame like me...lol you and your broke boys need to do something productive..lol at robbing people and yet a college computer science major...are you thug or college material..make up your mind

Up here talking about robbing his own people while cops are invading residents homes unlawfully and arresting them.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you down with stealing? :wow: Young brother that is not the way. Stay out of the mans oppressive system.
Na im in a good position in life, I would never do no dumbass shyt like that

Just fukkin wit the nikka, I don't even move like, that aint in my character, but since nikkaz think I live a trap house lol, I might as well play along huh

But nikka u to old to be following crowd like that, make your own disecions homie, they is enough info to be asking dumbass questions like u do

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Up here talking about robbing his own people while cops are invading residents homes unlawfully and arresting them.
nikkaz u aint my people, only nikkaz who my people is my nikkaz I was raised with, and its been like that since katrina

Ion have loyalty to none of u nikkaz, but im the coolest nikkaz you ever meet

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na im in a good position in life, I would never do no dumbass shyt like that

Just fukkin wit the nikka, I don't even move like, that aint in my character, but since nikkaz think I live a trap house lol, I might as well play along huh

But nikka u to old to be following crowd like that, make your own disecions homie, they is enough info to be asking dumbass questions like u do

If your looking for a review would you rather have a review from someone on ign or one of the Coli brehs who you game with and are like minded on some shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
lame like me...lol you and your broke boys need to do something productive..lol at robbing people and yet a college computer science major...are you thug or college material..make up your mind
Some of the illest thugs in the world are college material, ima chill dude tho, yall internet fanboy nikkaz just get under my skin sometimes wit yall lameness