The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao the better console? Where the better games or better online play, or better anything. U m dont play games regardless so I dont know im talking to u

:russ: All the multiplayers, exclusives, and independent games. That's where.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:russ: All the multiplayers, exclusives, and independent games. That's where.
Xbox has the better online games, tf»»»»»» killzone

Xbox 360 been had indies, we didn't ggive.a fukk then or now, lol at indies

What great ps exclusive released? One exclusive that yall hype got ok reviews

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox has the better online games, tf»»»»»» killzone

Xbox 360 been had indies, we didn't ggive.a fukk then or now, lol at indies

What great ps exclusive released? One exclusive that yall hype got ok reviews

This dudes angry for no damn reason...seems that on average PS4 has better rated games.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na I live wit my 2 brother, we have 2 x1's and a ps4 in the building, and soon to be 3x1's

exactly my point..you feel like you "made it" because you have some systems in your house...some that are not even yours but yet calling people broke ....step your own get up and get your own shyt and stop taking video games so seriously..fuk a system i have assets kid..so dont go there with me ....lol at a nikka bragging that he is about to have 3 xb1's in his brothers house

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all xbots have the same arguments...exclusives, you mad ..sony stans etc etc...shyt is purse entertainment when they get started.

The problem is they don't have any exclusive that's better Titan fall has 0 replay value and then PS4 has the advantage on multiplatforms and indepentents...If a person is only concerned about gaming PS4 is the way to go... Xbox has it's pros but it's clearly not games at this point.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is they don't have any exclusive that's better Titan fall has 0 replay value and then PS4 has the advantage on multiplatforms and indepentents...If a person is only concerned about gaming PS4 is the way to go...

trust me I know thats why I always laugh when they say "exclusives" ..its their biggest argument..probably the only argument they can really say and in actuality there are no powerhouse exclusives right now for either of the systems in my opinion

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
exactly my point..you feel like you "made it" because you have some systems in your house...some that are not even yours but yet calling people broke ....step your own get up and get your own shyt and stop taking video games so seriously..fuk a system i have assets kid..so dont go there with me ....lol at a nikka bragging that he is about to have 3 xb1's in his brothers house
We all live together, 2 of us in school and work and the other just work, why would I need my own spot now, im on the verge of have my degree in computer science and job lined up for me right after school

I dont take video games that serious, I just hate people who talk out they ass with no knowledge besides what somebody told them, u a clown homie, accept and move on

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikkas gaming on 3 x Xbox ones in a trap house in marrero...
Na we have a 3 bedroom spot right around pur school, its solid real solid, im from the hood tho, so I can live anywhere can survive and make the best out of eveything tho, aint no fukk nikka like yourself

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The problem is they don't have any exclusive that's better Titan fall has 0 replay value and then PS4 has the advantage on multiplatforms and indepentents...If a person is only concerned about gaming PS4 is the way to go... Xbox has it's pros but it's clearly not games at this point.
I would much rather play tf than killzone or imfamous, I would play bf over any of them tho

And more exclusives is announced for the xbox than ps4

And no knack, killzone is not rated higher than most xbox games, infamous isnt either, sorry to tell u living in another world