The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real question tho, how could tell us what disappointing if never had either one, u probably even played, that makes u a true dikkriding faq, real talk dog l, u never experienced nothin for yourself and u just going off second hand shyt

But you get upset at people who have both systems for asking what's otw?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real question tho, how could tell us what disappointing if never had either one, u probably even played, that makes u a true dikkriding faq, real talk dog l, u never experienced nothin for yourself and u just going off second hand shyt

and you know this because? real talk...you mean bullshyt talk

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

them dudes are just upset because they are stans..how can you be so into a machine that you just outright cuss people out and start calling names ..from opinions at that...they are like little girls...no wonder why he has a picture with a nikka cryings as his avi

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So overall im satisfied with my xb1 purchase. I cant fathom why anybody would not want the kinect, shyt makes my transition between movies, games, and tv so easy.

Anywho a few questions.

Is there anyway to make hand gestures work better?

can I change layout of netflix (its difficult to change episodes)?

what apps are must have outside of netflix and youtube?
Don't really fukk with hand gestures but go to settings > Kinect and you can see the indicator over your head and if you're doing it right. Best to be in the centre of the camera view too

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bruh u like to throw stones and hide your hand, typical fanboy shyt, only thing is your shyt is never funny or knowledgeable

I havent made one thread shytting on ps4, I been out of the fanboy shyt since x1 drop, I have to much games I need to play

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
and you know this because? real talk...you mean bullshyt talk
Cause I on the outside looking in and dont know shyt besides what people on gaming sites tell u, u will never see me making a post about how past month ps4 was such w disappointment, cause I can I understand its a disappointment if I dont have one myself or even play any

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
them dudes are just upset because they are stans..how can you be so into a machine that you just outright cuss people out and start calling names ..from opinions at that...they are like little girls...no wonder why he has a picture with a nikka cryings as his avi
Im not the person who comes into a thread about something I dont have and say shyt like wow its a much a disappointment this months, u a hoe ass clown who talk shyt u dont know, go sit your broke ass down somewhere

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause I on the outside looking in and dont know shyt besides what people on gaming sites tell u, u will never see me making a post about how past month ps4 was such w disappointment, cause I can I understand its a disappointment if I dont have one myself or even play any
worst fuking logic...:snoop:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not the person who comes into a thread about something I dont have and say shyt like wow its a much a disappointment this months, u a hoe ass clown who talk shyt u dont know, go sit your broke ass down somewhere

im broke now...??:pachaha:

you are going to go there now???and you know this because??? damn you are upset...all these accusations...when all else fails go to name calling :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh u like to throw stones and hide your hand, typical fanboy shyt, only thing is your shyt is never funny or knowledgeable

I havent made one thread shytting on ps4, I been out of the fanboy shyt since x1 drop, I have to much games I need to play

Kind of hard to shyt on the better console at the time.