The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Titanfall is fun just not anything to write home about and yes there glitches in both...So? I'm not supposed to say that? Am I just supposed to champion one console over the other? Both have there pros/cons...one just has a lot more cons.

I'm not even bout to entertain your nonsense. Go play some games :heh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im less than a month I have 1200 views, and 30 followers, and I got a offer to be apart of a websites that teaches people how to play madden/2k/bf4 :krs: u a dikkeating faq who loves the,attention

c'mon stop quoting other men dyck rider...you are mad @ me because i touched a nerve saying more disappointments for the month of april and you call yourself a man? gtfoh

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So overall im satisfied with my xb1 purchase. I cant fathom why anybody would not want the kinect, shyt makes my transition between movies, games, and tv so easy.

Anywho a few questions.

Is there anyway to make hand gestures work better?

can I change layout of netflix (its difficult to change episodes)?

what apps are must have outside of netflix and youtube?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@posterchild336 catches that ether again. All that dikkriding and that nikka don't even have a ps4 :banderas:

damn do ya'll xbot just quote each other now? seems so because ya'll have the same arguments and terminology now..also sensitive as fuk, pull up ya'll skirts and act like men...lol I dont have a ps4..yeah..is that the best you can say now? you are a joke

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So overall im satisfied with my xb1 purchase. I cant fathom why anybody would not want the kinect, shyt makes my transition between movies, games, and tv so easy.

Anywho a few questions.

Is there anyway to make hand gestures work better?

can I change layout of netflix (its difficult to change episodes)?

what apps are must have outside of netflix and youtube?
Twitch is a must have app imo

I dont think u can change nexflix, and yea I know what u mean bout the layout

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
lol like I said ya'll all say the same thing i just proved my point...
Real question tho, how could tell us what disappointing if never had either one, u probably even played, that makes u a true dikkriding faq, real talk dog l, u never experienced nothin for yourself and u just going off second hand shyt