The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Breh. My pS4 nikkas said wait we about to eat...And we started eating...PS4 nation ain't got animosity....
What u eating bruh, u obviously aint playing no games, cause u sit on here and ask what is there to play all day

And plus the most played ps4 u trash at(bf4)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whats coming for the 4? Or u just a want to be down ass nikka

@Rekkapryde come get yall dikkriding faggit bra :camby:

nikka stop catching feelings bytch...go turn on your paperweight

Lmao why would i catch feelings, im here loving my purchase, playing daily while u a duckriding lame who follows a crowd

Follow my twitch btw, so you can see some real gaming and not dikkriding faggit shyt :krs:

Im less than a month I have 1200 views, and 30 followers, and I got a offer to be apart of a websites that teaches people how to play madden/2k/bf4 :krs: u a dikkeating faq who loves the,attention

@posterchild336 catches that ether again. All that dikkriding and that nikka don't even have a ps4 :banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically 2 games on ps and 2 on xbox, where u eating tho, seem like eating the same on ps as u eating on xbox

And one of the games not even exclusive and is something you can have on xbox also

Outlast, and a few others on the ps4...and those are the ones I'm actively playing I have a backlog on the ps4 I may or may not get thru...I doubt I ever play burnout so I may sale or trade that in. But it's more games on the PS4..

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Outlast, and a few others on the ps4...and those are the ones I'm actively playing I have a backlog on the ps4 I may or may not get thru...I doubt I ever play burnout so I may sale or trade that in. But it's more games on the PS4..
But u naming arcade and multi plat games, I sure aint spend 500+ to play arcade games my g

I should cop tomb raider I heard its real, I brought it for 30 on xbl the other day

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This nikka nati boy just be talking shyt. Both of his systems have bugs and issues. Neither of his systems have any good games to play. Outlast is great, TitanFall isn't :mjlol:

This nikka gotta be trolling:dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka nati boy just be talking shyt. Both of his systems have bugs and issues. Neither of his systems have any good games to play. Outlast is great, TitanFall isn't :mjlol:

This nikka gotta be trolling:dead:

Titanfall is fun just not anything to write home about and yes there glitches in both...So? I'm not supposed to say that? Am I just supposed to champion one console over the other? Both have there pros/cons...one just has a lot more cons.