The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na, no lame can hurt my feelings, u just seem a lil slow and need to be put in your place, plus u a lame ass clown who don't stick to his word

Aww poor like nikka crying...go play 2K for your viewer.:russ: Much success. You clearly didn't read what I posted just wanted to argue...nikka this is my thread btw...I'm asking about what's coming to the Xbox.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Aww poor like nikka crying...go play 2K for your viewer.:russ: Much success.
I play for me cause I play games nikka, the stuff that comes wit it is extra on the top clown

Own a ps4 and x1 but dont play either and stay on the coli allday and ask what games coming out brehs

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I play for me cause I play games nikka, the stuff that comes wit it is extra on the top clown

Own a ps4 and x1 but dont play either and stay on the coli allday and ask what games coming out brehs

Some of us have to work and don't have 15 hrs a day to donate to gaming but get it in when we can...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
stfu..i dont follow anybody..dont catch feelings and talk shyt because i touched your bytch a$$ nerve
ampffo.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Some of us have to work and don't have 15 hrs a day to donate to gaming but get it in when we can...
Me either ima grown man who work and go to school full time(computer science), but if u limited in time why are u always on the coli asking what's games are there to play, u did the shyt wit ps4 now u doin it wit the x1

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me either ima grown man who work and go to school full time(computer science), but if u limited in time why are u always on the coli asking what's games are there to play, u did the shyt wit ps4 now u doin it wit the x1

Because I got a phone nikka :dwillhuh:. You angry for no damn reason...I don't frequent game sites I go off of thecoli brehs recommendations damn a paid game reviewer.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why are u asking on here, the ps nikkaz told u stfu wit it and now the xbox nikkaz telling you same, stop being a lame homie

Breh. My pS4 nikkas said wait we about to eat...And we started eating...PS4 nation ain't got animosity....