The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's on now, im playing 2k faq, I sure I play and use my shyt more than u use the ps4

But back to topic, u just a I want to be apart of the crew type lame
stfu..i dont follow anybody..dont catch feelings and talk shyt because i touched your bytch a$$ nerve

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
stfu..i dont follow anybody..dont catch feelings and talk shyt because i touched your bytch a$$ nerve
Lmao why would i catch feelings, im here loving my purchase, playing daily while u a duckriding lame who follows a crowd

Follow my twitch btw, so you can see some real gaming and not dikkriding faggit shyt :krs:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao why would i catch feelings, im here loving my purchase, playing daily while u a duckriding lame who follows a crowd

Follow my twitch btw, so you can see some real gaming and not dikkriding faggit shyt :krs:

nobody is interested in watching you play games on twitch:comeon: now that is some dikkriding faggit shyt

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nobody is interested in watching you play games on twitch:comeon: now that is some dikkriding faggit shyt
Im less than a month I have 1200 views, and 30 followers, and I got a offer to be apart of a websites that teaches people how to play madden/2k/bf4 :krs: u a dikkeating faq who loves the,attention

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im less than a month I have 1200 views, and 30 followers, and I got a offer to be apart of a websites that teaches people how to play madden/2k/bf4 :krs: u a dikkeating faq who loves the,attention

That's all the people who have xboxes...:russ:

How did a question about what's coming out for Xbox end up with people talking about ps4.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's all the people who have xboxes...:russ:

How did a question about what's coming out for Xbox end up with people talking about ps4.
Shut your dumb lame ass up, u just seem lost and retarded about every thing, and speaking on shyt u don't know is sometimes u love to do

I never once shytted on the ps4 in this thread, cause im not a bum lame ass fanboy, I make up my own mind and don't look to be down, u dudes just have mad hoe tendencies

Ole why nobody on xbox wants to be my friend type of lame, cause u a corny ass lame, thats why

Just a couple months u was asking the same shyt bout ps4, asking wheres the games in the ps4 thread, and they were telling you to shut your stupid ass up basically and stop crying like bytch

U brought a ps4 and u wasn't that happy wit it, u decided to get a xbox when they basically have all the same games out, and now u aint happy with that, maybe u just not into games and your I want to be apart of the crowd ass needs to chill

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut your dumb lame ass up, u just seem lost and retarded about every thing, and speaking on shyt u don't know is sometimes u love to do

I never once shytted on the ps4 in this thread, cause im not a bum lame ass fanboy, I make up my own mind and don't look to be down, u dudes just have mad hoe tendencies

Ole why nobody on xbox wants to be my friend type of lame, cause u a corny ass lame, thats why

Just a couple months u was asking the same shyt bout ps4, asking wheres the games in the ps4 thread, and they were telling you to shut your stupid ass up basically and stop crying like bytch

U brought a ps4 and u wasn't that happy wit it, u decided to get a xbox when they basically have all the same games out, and now u aint happy with that, maybe u just not into games and your I want to be apart of the crowd ass needs to chill

While you up here spilling your soul I didn't accuse you of saying anything about ps4...I was just making a joke about the views...get out your feelings breh. I'm happy with my ps4 it has games and a very active community here on thecoli. What you mad about. I got infamous to eat off of.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your non gaming ass would get no views on either console, so its aight youngin

I must of hurt your feelings it's alright my child...btw I'm a real gamer that's by I have both consoles so that I don't miss out on the exclusives on either system...I had a 360/ps3/will last gen will likely do the same...shyt I even have a vita.