The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
how do I upload a picture from the iPhone directly to the coli??

I just bought an xbox one the system is updating I wanted to show some proof before people start talking reckless I copped the Titanfall bundle I got 2k, Madden, Titanfall and I'm going to download Killer instinct tonight. :blessed:

Welcome me home Brehs!
Tinypic.com breh

Holler if you want to get some KI matches in

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka can i play 360 game on my xbox one?

Is it better to buy games off then xbox or buy the game from the store..........

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

Is it better to buy games off then xbox or buy the game from the store..........
1. No

2. That's a personal preference. If you prefer instant switching rather than disc switching, buy it online. If you can find it cheaper in stores from a sale or used or whatever, get the disc.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's better to buy them from the store I have 3 games I digitally downloaded and the shyts ain't working right and don't even start or freeze at the beginning...so I constantly have to delete them and them redone load them.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Question for those who have Killer Instinct I brought the Ultimate version and it says it comes with the old classic KI can you play the old KI against other people online?

Another question my big screen TV in the living room does not have HDMI ports is there any convertors I can buy that will let me hook it up to my old HDTV?

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Question for those who have Killer Instinct I brought the Ultimate version and it says it comes with the old classic KI can you play the old KI against other people online?

Another question my big screen TV in the living room does not have HDMI ports is there any convertors I can buy that will let me hook it up to my old HDTV?

Can't get 1080p so it's not a big deal. :mjpls:

Yes. The one doesn't support component cables. But you can try these to get 720p.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/hdmi-to-component

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thanks breh im going to best buy after work and see what they have

If I can hook this up to my big screen I would be sooooooo happy
How big is that TV bruh :patrice:
You might need to look into a HDTV tho bruh, even if its not a brand you would normally get
Cuz you can find a big ass 50in HDTV 60hz.. sanyo or something for $200-$300 depending on where you look
And older model TV... man, I know a place, $150 all day.
Just saying, you don't have to pay XB1 prices to get a big HDTV.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's better to buy them from the store I have 3 games I digitally downloaded and the shyts ain't working right and don't even start or freeze at the beginning...so I constantly have to delete them and them redone load them.
titanfall didnt give me that problem :mjpls:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
How big is that TV bruh :patrice:
You might need to look into a HDTV tho bruh, even if its not a brand you would normally get
Cuz you can find a big ass 50in HDTV 60hz.. sanyo or something for $200-$300 depending on where you look
And older model TV... man, I know a place, $150 all day.
Just saying, you don't have to pay XB1 prices to get a big HDTV.

Yeah I was holding off on buying anew tv cause me and my woman been talking about moving in together so I was trying to be patient but I see how beautiful this machine is on my 37 inch Visio in my bedroom and now I need to see it on a 50 inch or better.

The first time I seen Tim Duncan on NBA 2k I was like:wow::blessed::ohhh::gladbron::whew::ooh::krs::ohlawd::myman::salute: