The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just copped titanfall,wats up with all the new gen games not having any manuals anymore :upsetfavre:
Growing up I used to always thoroughly read the manual front to back,now nine of these games got manuals in em,gotta learn as you play and shyt :stopitslime:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just copped titanfall,wats up with all the new gen games not having any manuals anymore :upsetfavre:
Growing up I used to always thoroughly read the manual front to back,now nine of these games got manuals in em,gotta learn as you play and shyt :stopitslime:
lol word

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You'd figure that by now they would sell the Xbox One power supply in stores. Still seems like they don't. Makes it such a hassle to dig my power supply outta that rat's nest of wires behind my TV.

one thing Sony got right is my PS2, super slim PS3 and PS4 all take the same power plug that only cost $10 at a store so its so easy to move them around.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Its called "training mode". You can't play the game with out completing training mode first.

Welcome to the next gen of gaming breh.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Anybody know if or when a xfinity app will be droppin :why:

Wen is the HBO app or twc app comming?:takedat:

co sign. Does anyone have an answer to this?

I would assume companies w work microsoft as a whole, not specific gaming systems. It is lame that i have to use chromecast to watch true detective when the xb1 is connected to everything and ready to go.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs add me my live gamertag is Liljayhawktt got Titanfall dead rising, max any other recommendations?

Last edited:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just bought the titanfall bundle for 380. Pretty hyped but I can't figure out how to stream music off the laptop. Can anybody help me? :lupe: