Daps
attachment.php

April 6th -12th

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT Kijiji been good 2 a Ninja,just copped a XBONE with Titanfall,DeadRising 3,Forza 5 ,Metal Gear Ground Zereos,Tomb Raider DE ,all for the MOTHERFAHQIN unbelievable price of $550 GAWD DAMN!!!!!!!! here's the link for nikkas thinkin I be telling :duck: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=578764000 :banderas::salute::blessed: NEXT GEN JUST HIT MY GATES HARD,FELLOW XBOTS PM UR USER NAMES I'LL BE ONLINE ALL DAY 2MORROW:takedat:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT Kijiji been good 2 a Ninja,just copped a XBONE with Titanfall,DeadRising 3,Forza 5 ,Metal Gear Ground Zereos,Tomb Raider DE ,all for the MOTHERFAHQIN unbelievable price of $550 GAWD DAMN!!!!!!!! here's the link for nikkas thinkin I be telling :duck: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=578764000 :banderas::salute::blessed: NEXT GEN JUST HIT MY GATES HARD,FELLOW XBOTS PM UR USER NAMES I'LL BE ONLINE ALL DAY 2MORROW:takedat:
Are u sure :usure:. Hope homey legit.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Don't recall seeing my console updating lately but today I've been getting the friends online notifications

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Part of the last update was that future updates will totaly downloaded and installed while in "off" mode. No more green bar
I see. Plus I'm in that early access for updates so that must be it. Just friends in my favourites as far as I can tell.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is there a list of Netflix voice commands out there? My girl coming over this weekend and I want to stunt :smugbiden:

"Nah baby its 2014 remotes? we off that!":laugh:

Just say " Xbox, select", and whatever screen is on will turn all the commands green, just say whichever one you want. Say "stop listening" when you're done.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Just say " Xbox, select", and whatever screen is on will turn all the commands green, just say whichever one you want. Say "stop listening" when you're done.

Much appreciated breh I didnt know thats how to you get the command prompt on the screen :salute:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is there a list of Netflix voice commands out there? My girl coming over this weekend and I want to stunt :smugbiden:

"Nah baby its 2014 remotes? we off that!":laugh:
Two things. 1, there are at least two, but I believe there are 3 total tutorials on the xbox system itself. DO THEM
Also, anything your in, any app. Go into it, then say "Xbox Help" and it'll show you everything you can do within that app

Your welcome :win: