The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got a free Xbox one from amazon brehs :wow:

I copped one about a month ago and 2k kept freezing so I was gonna return the system but my printer broke so I couldn't print the shipping label.

Amazon gave me the refund tho and I had til the 21st to return the system. It is now the 27th and I still have the system and my refund :obama:

Thinking about trying the same thing with a ps4 but don't want to push my luck :patrice:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@DonkeyPuncher718 KI Classic isn't online.

Yeah I see that I tried playing a couple of KI Classic games last night and I didnt remember how to do anything it was fun rolling with TJ Combo

I mostly did alot of the tutorial last night and I am very impressed how deep it goes this is the first fighting game that truly teaches people how to play fighting games frame traps, option selects its sad it took Double Helix to do this when the GOAT fighting game company Capcom NEVER even tried to educate it's masses.

Tomb Raider is going to be copped tomorrow I never played the 360 version I hear great things about it

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Might have to cop that tomb raider.... Watching ppl play it on Twitch. Looks dope

They need to let that AC4 go for half too
Yeah I'm waiting on AC4. Didn't finish AC3 after beating all of em but I ain't forcing myself thru that shyt to get my moneys worth. Tomb Raider is a must for that price. None of y'all should hesitate if you haven't copped on last gen