The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
how do I upload a picture from the iPhone directly to the coli??

I just bought an xbox one the system is updating I wanted to show some proof before people start talking reckless I copped the Titanfall bundle I got 2k, Madden, Titanfall and I'm going to download Killer instinct tonight. :blessed:

Welcome me home Brehs!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I just bought an xbox one the system is updating I wanted to show some proof before people start talking reckless I copped the Titanfall bundle I got 2k, Madden, Titanfall and I'm going to download Killer instinct tonight. :blessed:

Welcome me home Brehs!
welcome friend make sure you update your controller too..get some nice apps like espn ,twitch,nfl etc etc

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Welcome me home Brehs!
You gotta upload it to a picture hosting site first. But no need for all that we believe you.
Just post your GT so we can add you

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Welcome me home Brehs!

:mjlol:
xbots...