The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
As far as Max being a port of a 360 game
How come the 360 one is not coming out until 2014? If anything the 360 version will be a port of the Xbox One version

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After playing killzone & knack as well as ryse & dead rising 3 (only the demo for DR3)

I had more fun on ps4 :umad: so yeah, to play killzone & knack

seriously? Killzone is such a flop that its about to be a free game. They have to give it away and its only been out a month.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have both and I had way more fun with Ryse. Be warned however that Ryse is pretty short, although i'm sure DLC will be coming any moment. AC is a much longer game, and is quite fun as well. But Ryse is a true next gen game. Truly an epic experience.

Cool...... That solidifies my decision..... The shortness doesn't really bother me as I heard all the other games minus AC3 and DR3 are short too

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cool...... That solidifies my decision..... The shortness doesn't really bother me as I heard all the other games minus AC3 and DR3 are short too

I think they are both worth a purchase. AC is the more complete game. Ryse is the more next gen experience. GameStop is giving out $40 trade in for Ryse so you can buy it and beat it quick then trade it back in for AC. That's what I did.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think they are both worth a purchase. AC is the more complete game. Ryse is the more next gen experience. GameStop is giving out $40 trade in for Ryse so you can buy it and beat it quick then trade it back in for AC. That's what I did.

:ohhh:

I didn't think about that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As far as Max being a port of a 360 game
How come the 360 one is not coming out until 2014? If anything the 360 version will be a port of the Xbox One version
Nah bruh. If anything, they gotta figure out a way to downgrade the 360 version :patrice:
I'll show ya...

http://www.ign.com/games/max-the-curse-of-brotherhood/xbox-360-162633

Just like LocoCycle and Crimson Dragon, they were ported to the Xbox One.
Crimson Dragon actually was released on the 360, then pulled like an hour or two after it hit XBLA
Some ppl got it, its available on any xbox torrent site.

But its not available officially on Xbox 360 til this day. You'd have to ask Microsoft why
They won't answer a question like that.
The answer is to beef up the lineup for Xbox One because sony had so many bullshyt titles so they felt they needed to compete there

Just look at how you guys are acting for this title. If it was on all systems, it wouldn't hold as much weight overall

May sound weird to you, but this is how "they" feel they gotta fight this war :manny:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Nah bruh. If anything, they gotta figure out a way to downgrade the 360 version :patrice:
I'll show ya...

http://www.ign.com/games/max-the-curse-of-brotherhood/xbox-360-162633

Just like LocoCycle and Crimson Dragon, they were ported to the Xbox One.
Crimson Dragon actually was released on the 360, then pulled like an hour or two after it hit XBLA
Some ppl got it, its available on any xbox torrent site.

But its not available officially on Xbox 360 til this day. You'd have to ask Microsoft why
They won't answer a question like that.
The answer is to beef up the lineup for Xbox One because sony had so many bullshyt titles so they felt they needed to compete there

Just look at how you guys are acting for this title. If it was on all systems, it wouldn't hold as much weight overall

May sound weird to you, but this is how "they" feel they gotta fight this war :manny:
Well its like, yeah I'm bugging out over any new games that come out, but if u had ps4 I would still be waiting.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn...fanboy alert smh

Are you kidding? If the game was hot do you think it would be for free? If the game were hot wouldn't the only person i know with a ps4 have it still? How is that a fanboy statement when you traded it in already?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL