The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sold your xbox for more than you paid for it did you sell your killzone for more than you paid for it. Maybe it flopped...

I didn't play alil multiplayer with bots. Amnesia. But yeah that's all I played of it and all I wanted to play of it. Until now... But I can't play it anymore cause you got rid of it. Not sure why you would get rid of such a successful amazing game so quickly but hey.
Lmao you so full of shyt...boy I tell ya. Imma let you cook...I didn't know you were in here putting in this much work...then I caught a comment or two...then started seeing them a lot and was like...word? Forreal? Lol do ya thing though.

I'm bout to play battlefield tho..you enjoy yaself lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
defend a game you get rid of in less than a month brehs:laugh:
I'm not defending the game like that..I haven't really said much about the actual game at all...hes the one making up lies. Y'all dont understand..we live in the same city and actually know each other...this is my homie since 7th grade...hes in here fronting y'all just dont know lol.

Its coo tho..I dont do this fanboy stuff like that no more...like I said...I had both on release day and just made 600 for my xbox one because I didn't have any games to get for it and the ones I wanted I already had on ps4 . I'm getting it back when titan drops...I dont miss games on either. I got a steal for selling it because now xbox one is easily available across the city..HE KNOWS THIS cuz I sent him the pictures while I was Christmas shopping over the weekend.

I just gotta call em out when I see the fukkery..thats all. Enjoy yaself tho B lol

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao you so full of shyt...boy I tell ya. Imma let you cook...I didn't know you were in here putting in this much work...then I caught a comment or two...then started seeing them a lot and was like...word? Forreal? Lol do ya thing though.

I'm bout to play battlefield tho..you enjoy yaself lol

What am I full of? Like if the game was hot you'd still have it.

2013-12-22

This is my xbox one. Now granted I should stay off this board but I'm already at the desk and I'd much rather think about videogames than stress out about secured transactions.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not defending the game like that..I haven't really said much about the actual game at all...hes the one making up lies. Y'all dont understand..we live in the same city and actually know each other...this is my homie since 7th grade...hes in here fronting y'all just dont know lol.

Its coo tho..I dont do this fanboy stuff like that no more...like I said...I had both on release day and just made 600 for my xbox one because I didn't have any games to get for it and the ones I wanted I already had on ps4 . I'm getting it back when titan drops...I dont miss games on either. I got a steal for selling it because now xbox one is easily available across the city..HE KNOWS THIS cuz I sent him the pictures while I was Christmas shopping over the weekend.

I just gotta call em out when I see the fukkery..thats all. Enjoy yaself tho B lol

Yeah just so y'all know its kinda funny on here when y'all say this dude is lying about buying this and that. The worst part about it when it comes to the phones he gets a number every time. I got like 5 different contacts for him.

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
For those of you who ordered your xbox off amazon did you go through microsoft to get the extended warranty or did you go through one of those shaky looking amazon deals :huhldup: Sqauretrade or canopy

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Ok, that's two games in a matter of days I'm in love with
Max, and this halo Spartans assault game. Thought it was tower defense, but it's a top down shooter, I'm all over these $15 joints

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What am I full of? Like if the game was hot you'd still have it.

2013-12-22

This is my xbox one. Now granted I should stay off this board but I'm already at the desk and I'd much rather think about videogames than stress out about secured transactions.
Good luck on the BAR exam bruh. I remember those days. The NY Bar was the most difficult exam I ever took...:wow:

Edit: and get the fukk off of forums. Bang out the studying for the next two months and then enjoy yourself

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Good luck on the BAR exam bruh. I remember those days. The NY Bar was the most difficult exam I ever took...:wow:

Edit: and get the fukk off of forums. Bang out the studying for the next two months and then enjoy yourself
:wow: @ needing to take a bar exam to decipher all the 3cept lies

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What other states have you taken?