The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
buggy? No hate but what do you mean? Mines been very stable.

Well My brother's Kinect broke after 3 days. Works without it but still. Not an isolated incident either. Party Chat doesn't work? Snapping TV is kinda pointless because of the small screen and the fact that both the game sound and tv sound keep going.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Well My brother's Kinect broke after 3 days. Works without it but still. Not an isolated incident either. Party Chat doesn't work? Snapping TV is kinda pointless because of the small screen and the fact that both the game sound and tv sound keep going.
Sorry about his kinect but that is not a wide widespread issue. Snap tv is feature so how is that a stability issue? Ive don't have sound issues, must be an isolated or a bad game coding. I have no issues on Forza 5 or Killer Instinct. In fact its some of the best sound I ever heard thru my Yamaha sound system. When you have millions of system ship you going to some faulty units, that normal for any electronic item. But thats far from saying its unstable.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry about his kinect but that is not a wide widespread issue. Snap tv is feature so how is that a stability issue? Ive don't have sound issues, must be an isolated or a bad game coding. I have no issues on Forza 5 or Killer Instinct. In fact its some of the best sound I ever heard thru my Yamaha sound system. When you have millions of system ship you going to some faulty units, that normal for any electronic item. But thats far from saying its unstable.

Oh I thought it was cause I personally know 3 people in the same city with a kinect as I do and 2 of the 3 had that kinect issue. The sound feature is not a bug its more of something that they overlooked. But we'll see... it will get better but yeah it needs to get better.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh I thought it was cause I personally know 3 people in the same city with a kinect as I do and 2 of the 3 had that kinect issue. The sound feature is not a bug its more of something that they overlooked. But we'll see... it will get better but yeah it needs to get better.
Once again Im not attacking you friend :handshake: but that anecdotal evidence. Has some people had bad kinects, dvd drives, controllers yes they have. But the fail rate is with in the normal for any electronic items of this nature. But you are correct like anything else it will improve. :cheers:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm a die hard Sony fan and perfectly happy with my xbox one

Now stop fukking around guys and download the Xbox 1 game of the year
Max and the Darkbrotherhood

Tell Em, This Game Is Fun As Hell Brehs, I Dunno If Theres A Demo To Try It Out But Its Worth The 15 Bucks To Me

Looks Gorgeous Too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And what I mean is, yeah I played some multi Plat titles, I played dead ring 3, I played some games on ps4 like resogun, knack, killzone

This $15 game, is the first game that makes me feel like

So this is next gen..

:ohhh:
Thats odd, cuz this game was/is a 360 port. They at the last minute (I'm talking, later than the last minute) they added this along with LocoCyle as "also" xbox one games too.
So this game probably had that look anyway... there is a 360 version, I'm certain unless I'm mistaken
The reviews said they was damn near the same. TBC :manny:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5dd37fb4894d38c3&id=5DD37FB4894D38C3!135&ithint=video,.mp4&authkey=!AEA9RQy_XULyS

Rookies getting it in our game highlights like
tumblr_lovpq1o5Ee1r0u8ydo1_500.gif
That song is beyond demonic tho :patrice:
I think I am joining the dark side and getting the xbox one over the PS4 first :wow:
After all the hate you had in your heart for it, I know this is tough for you to admit like this
If you do go that route, you would then owe me an apology. Take your time :steviej:
That city bruh, tough break city :hula:

I seriously haven't heard of any Kinect issues until this thread. Not on neofag, not on any of the better but lesser known websites.
Not saying it hasn't happened. But if it was a widespread issue, you know it would be the only things 3cepts would talk about

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah well I figured it was a bigger issue. Plus let's be real at the last minute they made it so the console works without the kinect. Honestly I think its winning on many fronts right now. Overall it appears that the games are more fun. I'm appalled that nobody has taken advantage of the could dedicated servers yet. Then people are like well why are the EA servers so terrible. I don't think EA will lose that lawsuit but had they given up that control they could at least blame it all on Microsoft LOL.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah well I figured it was a bigger issue. Plus let's be real at the last minute they made it so the console works without the kinect. Honestly I think its winning on many fronts right now. Overall it appears that the games are more fun. I'm appalled that nobody has taken advantage of the could dedicated servers yet. Then people are like well why are the EA servers so terrible. I don't think EA will lose that lawsuit but had they given up that control they could at least blame it all on Microsoft LOL.
gotta wait til Titanfall in March. I'm thinking a lot of dope features will drop in time for that so for anyone who hasn't copped yet should wait til then.