The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you kidding? If the game was hot do you think it would be for free? If the game were hot wouldn't the only person i know with a ps4 have it still? How is that a fanboy statement when you traded it in already?
Dog you are a fanboy..I've seen you make bullshyt comments in here.

Ps+ gives out free games for awhile now...even the biggest sellers...uncharted games were free nikka..now you wanna act like only "flops" become free lol

How dare you talk about what I own...you don't own either system and you doing more waving in here than me lol. You know why I dont have killzone anymore stop the fronting..battlefield is the priority right now...no use in having two fps right now...I made the right decision considering its free next week.

I like how u claim I sold killzone cuz its wack...well I sold something else too until march...was it cuz it was wack? See how that works? Lol

You dont have to be illogical with the fanboy nonsense when you can get both...I dont have to be on some fanboy stuff just to be a fanboy..I had both..will HAVE both..I have no choice but to keep it real. I know one thing...I couldn't be talking like you are in here unless I actually owned both..how
Its coo though..
I was showing you how his quote wasn't really a fanboy alert worthy comment. He was speaking truth
And further elaborated on what he was getting at
He doesn't own either system...I did..and will.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog you are a fanboy..I've seen you make bullshyt comments in here.

Ps+ gives out free games for awhile now...even the biggest sellers...uncharted games were free nikka..now you wanna act like only "flops" become free lol

How dare you talk about what I own...you don't own either system and you doing more waving in here than me lol. You know why I dont have killzone anymore stop the fronting..battlefield is the priority right now...no use in having two fps right now...I made the right decision considering its free next week.

I like how u claim I sold killzone cuz its wack...well I sold something else too until march...was it cuz it was wack? See how that works? Lol

You dont have to be illogical with the fanboy nonsense when you can get both...I dont have to be on some fanboy stuff just to be a fanboy..I had both..will HAVE both..I have no choice but to keep it real. I know one thing...I couldn't be talking like you are in here unless I actually owned both..how
Its coo though..

He doesn't own either system...I did..and will.

The uncharted games weren't free after a month were they? Not even after a year. That's not usually how the plus program works is it? You have to realize that you are making my point and theirs. They are trying to promote it by giving it away for free or in this case I guess a timed demo. But regardless of what you have if it was a great game you would have waited to play it. Basically you are saying that you don't have time for 2 First person shooters. When the top selling games are first person shooters. So if you apply that logic to everyone else you know with a next gen console... you understand why they are trying to demo it so people can buy it. But don't get on here trying to defend a game that you didn't even keep for a month. The true value of the game to you is free.

I may own either or I may own both... who knows.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sold your xbox one for more than you bought it for... did you sell killzone for more than you bought it for?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The uncharted games weren't free after a month were they? Not even after a year. That's not usually how the plus program works is it? You have to realize that you are making my point and theirs. They are trying to promote it by giving it away for free or in this case I guess a timed demo. But regardless of what you have if it was a great game you would have waited to play it. Basically you are saying that you don't have time for 2 First person shooters. When the top selling games are first person shooters. So if you apply that logic to everyone else you know with a next gen console... you understand why they are trying to demo it so people can buy it. But don't get on here trying to defend a game that you didn't even keep for a month. The true value of the game to you is free.

I may own either or I may own both... who knows.
....and you dont own either right now trying to school me on why I sold mine...thats fronting.

How much have you even played killzone? Oh thats right...you haven't played it at all...speaks volumes of much fanboying you are doing..using any and everything but actually playing the game to act like its garbage...makes sense though....lol.

I see you in here talking about the games are more fun for xbox when you dont own any of the exclusives and haven't played killzone at all. You're in no position to say what games are more fun or why I sold mine. You asking me why I got rid of killzone but not asking me why i got rid of my xbox one until march...why is that? Oh the logic doesn't work with the xbox tho right? If I was a fanboy like you I could post the picture in sent you yesterday of it being mad xboxes at target and no ps4's and the associate saying they both come in at about the same rate...but I didn't...because people would get the wrong impression of my stance in here. Most of y'all in here only see it one way...y'all too worried about a "war" than actually playing the best games and having the systems to do so. You dont think its off that you got more posts in here than me and I'm the one that owned the system? Hell u might have more posts than me in the ps4 joint too...we got different agendas I guess.

But let me stoop to your level and make it seem like xbox is a flop because walmart....target...and meijer...in the same city we both live in...all have xboxes and none of ps4 right now....Bestbuy is the only one that has both...fact

^ps4...

...me...before I got rid of the xbox one AND killzone..both I'll get back later

...see how easy it is to be a fanboy?

..or maybe I should call those exclusives on xbox flopa just because they didn't make the top games sold list. .would that be fair?

Ps4 selling the most games today. .if I say xbox is a flop because of that...would that be fair?

Dont be a fanboy breh..not cool lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sold your xbox one for more than you bought it for... did you sell killzone for more than you bought it for?
Ps4 is the one thats sold out in most places in OUR city...you think I couldn't sell the ps4 for the same profit? Lol ok then

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....and you dont own either right now trying to school me on why I sold mine...thats fronting.

How much have you even played killzone? Oh thats right...you haven't played it at all...speaks volumes of much fanboying you are doing..using any and everything but actually playing the game to act like its garbage...makes sense though....lol.

I see you in here talking about the games are more fun for xbox when you dont own any of the exclusives and haven't played killzone at all. You're in no position to say what games are more fun or why I sold mine. You asking me why I got rid of killzone but not asking me why i got rid of my xbox one until march...why is that? Oh the logic doesn't work with the xbox tho right? If I was a fanboy like you I could post the picture in sent you yesterday of it being mad xboxes at target and no ps4's and the associate saying they both come in at about the same rate...but I didn't...because people would get the wrong impression of my stance in here. Most of y'all in here only see it one way...y'all too worried about a "war" than actually playing the best games and having the systems to do so. You dont think its off that you got more posts in here than me and I'm the one that owned the system? Hell u might have more posts than me in the ps4 joint too...we got different agendas I guess.

But let me stoop to your level and make it seem like xbox is a flop because walmart....target...and meijer...in the same city we both live in...all have xboxes and none of ps4 right now....Bestbuy is the only one that has both...fact

^ps4...

...me...before I got rid of the xbox one AND killzone..both I'll get back later

...see how easy it is to be a fanboy?

..or maybe I should call those exclusives on xbox flopa just because they didn't make the top games sold list. .would that be fair?

Ps4 selling the most games today. .if I say xbox is a flop because of that...would that be fair?

Dont be a fanboy breh..not cool lol

definitely played it at your house. Can I come over and play it some more? no because you sold it. Its a great game that you should have kept but I guess it wasn't good enough for you to keep it a full month. Fanboy or not you don't even like the game enough to keep it. Regardless of what console I own... Right now we both own the same amount of Killzone Shadowfall copies. I'll tell you like this though... Real talk... Everyone I know that bought the game has already traded it in without beating it. I mean you can have your preference right?

you can't call be a fanboy and get on here trying to defend a game that you didn't even want LOL.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
definitely played it at your house. Can I come over and play it some more? no because you sold it. Its a great game that you should have kept but I guess it wasn't good enough for you to keep it a full month. Fanboy or not you don't even like the game enough to keep it. Regardless of what console I own... Right now we both own the same amount of Killzone Shadowfall copies. I'll tell you like this though... Real talk... Everyone I know that bought the game has already traded it in without beating it. I mean you can have your preference right?

you can't call be a fanboy and get on here trying to defend a game that you didn't even want LOL.
U just said the game was a flop insinuating that its not good now you saying its great and you habnt even played it! Lol amazing.

Quit ignoring the real reason why I sold it...you are really fronting for the coli right now lmao..smh.

Ok killzone flopped then...in guess its fair to say xbox flopped then...go to the stores listed and see which ones have ps4s and which ones have xboxes lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U just said the game was a flop insinuating that its not good now you saying its great and you habnt even played it! Lol amazing.

Quit ignoring the real reason why I sold it...you are really fronting for the coli right now lmao..smh.

Ok killzone flopped then...in guess its fair to say xbox flopped then...go to the stores listed and see which ones have ps4s and which ones have xboxes lol

Why you in here defending killzone so hard?

It's never been better than its competitors, and this newest installment is no exception. Even fans of the game have said they are disapointed or already bored with it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess since I sold my xbox and not my ps4 means its wack lol. I could've did the same thing with ps4!

U keep saying u dont know anybody with ps4 yet ps4 are sold out around here and xbox are readily available at every major store here..that dont make sense lol.

I can name more people with ps4 in our city that we both know than xbox one...u know that right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you in here defending killzone so hard?

It's never been better than its competitors, and this newest installment is no exception. Even fans of the game have said they are disapointed or already bored with it
You really need to stop...everybody knows how much of a xbox bytch you are..settle down..no need to converse further with you...as you were lol

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You sold your xbox for more than you paid for it did you sell your killzone for more than you paid for it. Maybe it flopped...

By the way..you did not play killzone...you watched it at my house lol.

I didn't play alil multiplayer with bots. Amnesia. But yeah that's all I played of it and all I wanted to play of it. Until now... But I can't play it anymore cause you got rid of it. Not sure why you would get rid of such a successful amazing game so quickly but hey.