The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so far so good, it sync'd so perfect with Dish. ... it's crazy being able to pop in and out of TV/games. Dead Rising 3 has me interested. Worth the cop or no?

-P-
The Dead Rising 3 demo is now there, but it said not available 2hr ago :manny:
You must spread reputation to at least 40 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Smooth3d again.
Once you in the red, you can't rep ppl I think. Or a mod made it some I can't rep ppl :patrice:
That FIFA looks amazing. I'll cop when it comes down in price. I've copped too many games already...:bryan:
Fifa 14 demo if you wanna try it. It made me go from just liking the series to "Damn, I gotta cop this bad boy :whew:"

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The Dead Rising 3 demo is now there, but it said not available 2hr ago :manny:

Once you in the red, you can't rep ppl I think. Or a mod made it some I can't rep ppl :patrice:

Fifa 14 demo if you wanna try it. It made me go from just liking the series to "Damn, I gotta cop this bad boy :whew:"

I saw it demoed at the store. The game looks so life like its scary. I wanted to wait for the inevitable world cup edition though.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
KI Tournament going on now:

Whens marvel
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dec 13 Xbox One Game Update Notes
-Fixed three common crashes that could occur during map transitions
-Fixed a common crash that could occur when using the in-game Battlelog in the "end of round" screen
-Fixed two crashes related to destroying vehicles
-Fixed a crash that could occur when the player lost connection to a server
-Fixed a crash that could occur when using the scoreboard
-Fixed a crash that could occur when players were using the voice chat
-Optimized performance when shooting destroyed Levolution objects on some levels
-Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
-Fixed the "one-hit kill" bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed
-Fixed a memory leak that could lead to crashes at certain points
-Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file in the single player campaign
-Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
-Fixed an issue with going online after resuming your Xbox One from suspended mode
-Fixed some issues with the handling of Xbox One parties
-Made the icons used to signal voice chat status more reliable "

I thought this version was perfect :mjpls:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Dec 13 Xbox One Game Update Notes
-Fixed three common crashes that could occur during map transitions
-Fixed a common crash that could occur when using the in-game Battlelog in the "end of round" screen
-Fixed two crashes related to destroying vehicles
-Fixed a crash that could occur when the player lost connection to a server
-Fixed a crash that could occur when using the scoreboard
-Fixed a crash that could occur when players were using the voice chat
-Optimized performance when shooting destroyed Levolution objects on some levels
-Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
-Fixed the "one-hit kill" bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed
-Fixed a memory leak that could lead to crashes at certain points
-Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file in the single player campaign
-Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
-Fixed an issue with going online after resuming your Xbox One from suspended mode
-Fixed some issues with the handling of Xbox One parties
-Made the icons used to signal voice chat status more reliable "

I thought this version was perfect :mjpls:
no one said it was