The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have it working now. From a laptop with windows 7 I didn't download anything and indidnt have to set up any sharing options. Right click on a movie and select play to Xbox. It's that simple
My PC never... Play To Xbox you say? So then your PC has Play-To built into it or whatever.
Thats whats going on here. My PC doesn't have Play-To. I never downloaded it if I can.
I'm on Vista,
Always just shared with media player and then my PC would recognize any system/device on the network
So can people pre Win7 use Play-to? BRB.....

After doing research since you seen me last post (and I took a shyt.. well, I left one :win: )
If you rocking Vista or XP? There is not Play-To functionality natively there. I began looking for ways to install Play to on Vista/XP and so far I'm coming up with nothing :manny:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
My PC never... Play To Xbox you say? So then your PC has Play-To built into it or whatever.
Thats whats going on here. My PC doesn't have Play-To. I never downloaded it if I can.
I'm on Vista,
Always just shared with media player and then my PC would recognize any system/device on the network
So can people pre Win7 use Play-to? BRB.....

After doing research since you seen me last post (and I took a shyt.. well, I left one :win: )
If you rocking Vista or XP? There is not Play-To functionality natively there. I began looking for ways to install Play to on Vista/XP and so far I'm coming up with nothing :manny:

It time to upgrade breh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I remember playing it on a Nintendo console :old:
I remember when Kojima was in Jr.High school and he stole the idea from a classmate :wow:
It time to upgrade breh
:ufury:
I can just put the movies on my windows phone, play to, and :win:/:eat:
Or I can download windows media player 11/12 from a torrent site :manny:

I installed some things on a windows 8 PC recently. The file would take about 20min to install on my PC
shyt literally took like 20seconds on Win 8 :damn:
Only thing I NEED TO upgrade is my HDD. I don't game on this dinosaur outside of typing of the dead, and hotline miami :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
UUUUUUUUULLLTTTTRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!