Miami, FL
fMXFFmL.png

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im Playing 2K14 In Career Mode And Im Supposed To Be Part Of The Rookie Game At All Star Weekend And It Wont Let Me Play It!

Whats Up With That?

I Heard Some BS That All Star Weekend Was A DLC But When I Looked It Up No Such DLC Is Available On XBOX ONE

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Im Playing 2K14 In Career Mode And Im Supposed To Be Part Of The Rookie Game At All Star Weekend And It Wont Let Me Play It!

Whats Up With That?

I Heard Some BS That All Star Weekend Was A DLC But When I Looked It Up No Such DLC Is Available On XBOX ONE
I played my rookie game, not sure what the deal is breh, did it sim past the weekend?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I played my rookie game, not sure what the deal is breh, did it sim past the weekend?

I Dunno If I Can Say Its Simulated Cuz Theres No Scores Or Results For The Game

After My Agent Congratulated Me On Making The Rookie Game The Next Scene Was Me On A Plane To My Next Regular Season Game, The One PAST The All Star Break

I Don't Get It, I Don't Wanna Play It Yey Hoping I Can Salvage All Star Weekend

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My X1 is FINALLY coming Monday brehs...

My boy brought it to the crib yesterday....

I can't wait.

I really like the controller. .. I DON'T love it because of only one thing... the bumpers are trash. It would have been perfect.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
We need xbla on xbox one, stat
Peggle 2 is straight. Its a good game to play with TV snapped, just turn the sound down in the settings

Halo Spartan Assault on Christmas Eve but it doesnt really interest me. After that :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My 6 year old daughter figured out the play-to streaming from her nexus 7

I woke up and she had took some pictures and video of me sleeping on the couch and had commentated them. And her and my wife were watching them on Xbox laughing.

This system is the shyt brehs, my six year old is already a pro with it :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My X1 is FINALLY coming Monday brehs...

My boy brought it to the crib yesterday....

I can't wait.

I really like the controller. .. I DON'T love it because of only one thing... the bumpers are trash. It would have been perfect.
After a week or two, the bumpers no longer are a problem. I hated them at first
Not even an issue anymore for me. I assume thats how it'll be for everyone else :manny:
Peggle 2 is straight. Its a good game to play with TV snapped, just turn the sound down in the settings

Halo Spartan Assault on Christmas Eve but it doesnt really interest me. After that :yeshrug:
What can you compare Peggle to? I be looking at uploads, and it just looks like a ball falling straight down
Is it fun fun, and why the hell is is $12? Why not $10 :dahell:

Halo Spartan Assault, no bullshyt, great game (on phones) and I can see it being fun on the XB1
Its Halo, feels like halo, just not FPS. Very well done. They adding like a horde mode and making that multiplayer which should be :patrice: I guess alright.
$15 is too steep imo, because the game is like $6 on windows phone. $9 more for a vs. mode :camby:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After a week or two, the bumpers no longer are a problem. I hated them at first
Not even an issue anymore for me. I assume thats how it'll be for everyone else :manny:

What can you compare Peggle to? I be looking at uploads, and it just looks like a ball falling straight down
Is it fun fun, and why the hell is is $12? Why not $10 :dahell:

Halo Spartan Assault, no bullshyt, great game (on phones) and I can see it being fun on the XB1
Its Halo, feels like halo, just not FPS. Very well done. They adding like a horde mode and making that multiplayer which should be :patrice: I guess alright.
$15 is too steep imo, because the game is like $6 on windows phone. $9 more for a vs. mode :camby:
if you buy that halo game on windows 8 or windows phone before like the 15th then the Xbox one version is only going to be $5