The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
After a week or two, the bumpers no longer are a problem. I hated them at first
Not even an issue anymore for me. I assume thats how it'll be for everyone else :manny:

What can you compare Peggle to? I be looking at uploads, and it just looks like a ball falling straight down
Is it fun fun, and why the hell is is $12? Why not $10 :dahell:

Halo Spartan Assault, no bullshyt, great game (on phones) and I can see it being fun on the XB1
Its Halo, feels like halo, just not FPS. Very well done. They adding like a horde mode and making that multiplayer which should be :patrice: I guess alright.
$15 is too steep imo, because the game is like $6 on windows phone. $9 more for a vs. mode :camby:
download the trial for Peggle 1 on 360 if you are really curious. Basically the board starts with blue pegs, and orange pegs and the goal is to aim and shoot a set amount of balls until you run out, and try to hit all the orange pegs.

and yes, its fun fun but it's kinda stripped down from Peggle 1.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
download the trial for Peggle 1 on 360 if you are really curious. Basically the board starts with blue pegs, and orange pegs and the goal is to aim and shoot a set amount of balls until you run out, and try to hit all the orange pegs.

and yes, its fun fun but it's kinda stripped down from Peggle 1.
I hate being talked n2 buying games... carracossone with you n chewz :salute:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just played the Dead Rising 3 demo. shyt is pretty dope :leon:

might be switching on my 360 for a bit to complete some games, but DR3 is on my list when I return
I hate being talked n2 buying games... carracossone with you n chewz :salute:
well that game was free though. to be honest, I don't recommend this one. its great but its kind of lacking in comparison to Peggle 1 but since I bought the first and have something to compare it to, it was a drop off for me.

with no demo, and nothing to go by since you didn't play the first, I wouldn't recommend just buying it off what the coli or other reviews say. just play the first on xbla or wait for the X1 version to get a demo and decide on your own

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
those goals look so amateur and so ASSISTED. :laff:

You dudes should pick weaker teams and play Assisted settings instead of playing like noobs lol

anyway here are some of my goals
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/177384619 Dempsey

Hazard
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/178168123

@PS4 u better startt on that manual cuz I m gonna be with u negga. I ll shut u down swiftly with that ping pong Barca shyt breh
Ping Pong? Bruh, those were some OG precision passes while in the trenches bruh :manny:
Those were my first 3 goals EVER in Fifa 14 so thats why I even had them recorded
That was before I went thru any of the tutorials, mini-games/etc.

Now, I'm so much better than what you seen in that video, its not even comparable.
But talk is cheap. You on XBOX ONE? Send me a vite. I had to take off people to fit new ppl on, and you was one of them. I took you off cuz you was scared to face a nikka in something (I think 2K) and so I had to cut the fat :manny:

Nothing personal, I figured I'd re-add you once the next big game dropped.

Kinect Sports SOHH.com Boxing champ, over and out :win:

(And last time I checked, I was 138th in the world in Kinect Sports Preseason :whew: )

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ping Pong? Bruh, those were some OG precision passes while in the trenches bruh :manny:
Those were my first 3 goals EVER in Fifa 14 so thats why I even had them recorded
That was before I went thru any of the tutorials, mini-games/etc.

Now, I'm so much better than what you seen in that video, its not even comparable.
But talk is cheap. You on XBOX ONE? Send me a vite. I had to take off people to fit new ppl on, and you was one of them. I took you off cuz you was scared to face a nikka in something (I think 2K) and so I had to cut the fat :manny:

Nothing personal, I figured I'd re-add you once the next big game dropped.

Kinect Sports SOHH.com Boxing champ, over and out :win:

(And last time I checked, I was 138th in the world in Kinect Sports Preseason :whew: )

nah negga. :smh: at using Barca :laff: