The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Nothing will get done at my place if I keep playing Peggle wtf... This game is so simple but so addicting

Lol @ me spending $500 and playing Peggle though

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
yall keep talkin about BF4 is that shyt even playable ?
it was playable for me from like 4:30 to 7:15............and then I started to get booted
for real though...... Second Assault, I should be able to buy that from now, plus Chyna Assault, I want all those maps,
because I participated in the beta, I get really turned off by Shanghai Shakedown or whatever that one map is called, I see it pop up and I rage

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man... due to last minute christmas shopping, travel arrangements, and etc., I postponed buying an Xbox One....

Until I ran up on one today :gladbron:

I couldn't help myself, had to scoop it

:banderas:

About to play my 360 through the XONE while DR3 loads up.

I don't even understand how people complain about having trouble with the kinect voice, the commands are LITERALLY ON SCREEN IN GREEN. I learned how to talk to this thing in 5 minutes and now I barely use the controller

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man... due to last minute christmas shopping, travel arrangements, and etc., I postponed buying an Xbox One....

Until I ran up on one today :gladbron:

I couldn't help myself, had to scoop it

About to play my 360 while through the XONE while DR3 loads up.

I don't even understand how people complain about having trouble with the kinect voice, the commands are LITERALLY ON SCREEN IN GREEN. I learned how to talk to this thing in 5 minutes and now I barely use the controller

Welcome. Please post you GT. Mine is Bwreckka. Please add me.