The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I tried to join your party invite, but i couldn't find the place to join anywhere.

That campaign is fiya though...
I'm loving it myself. But beware. EA servers have erased my campaign twice
4 or 5 other nikkaz in here have posted that same shyt (including xbox cats). None of them are banned. Someone else probably gonna post it tomorrow too.
Bruh, how you gonna make shyt up like that :dahell:
What he did is inexcusable. Nobody posted that info with the intention to brick fellow coli members $500+ consoles :3cept:
The story leaked, we talked about it here like we supposed to do. Doc Vape was ready to be a ps4 owner, he easily could have fallen for it. Any lurker, any poster who didnt see this story was put in danger. Why lower yourself to that Rekka? Thought you was better than that my dude :stop:

This is worse than when illadope thought it was funny to brick ppls iPhones. Same, but worse.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm loving it myself. But beware. EA servers have erased my campaign twice

Bruh, how you gonna make shyt up like that :dahell:
What he did is inexcusable. Nobody posted that info with the intention to brick fellow coli members $500+ consoles :3cept:
The story leaked, we talked about it here like we supposed to do. Doc Vape was ready to be a ps4 owner, he easily could have fallen for it. Any lurker, any poster who didnt see this story was put in danger. Why lower yourself to that Rekka? Thought you was better than that my dude :stop:

This is worse than when illadope thought it was funny to brick ppls iPhones. Same, but worse.
Yea I had no idea about it. But googled it with the quickness :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
where ? I dont see it
Why turn it off tho :birdman:
The shyt saves in the cloud bruh.
If we all in a game, and you I don' know... hit my entire squad with an RPG
You can then yell "Xbox, record that" and then you can upload it to skydrive and share it here
You will be immortalized as a beast :bow: