The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
nikka just hit me a triple ultra!!!!!:damn::damn::wtf::mindblown::heh:
I'ma upload that match when I get home, and maybe a few other good ones. the previous match i was sayin I don't think that shyt is possible in a live match
Yooooo, I just came here 2 say daaaaamn why my activity feed have that as the biggest tile :laff:
I see you win the first rd, then it was all downhill from there. Orchid put that ass on summerjam 4REAL :lolbron:
that shows in the Activity feed!? :laff:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'ma upload that match when I get home, and maybe a few other good ones. the previous match i was sayin I don't think that shyt is possible in a live match

that shows in the Activity feed!? :laff:
we had alot of good games.Upload that Orchid match and at least the close ones:pachaha:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Peggle 2 is out and its supposed to be good... my only problem is that I'll never play it so ah... It gets the Flower/Resogun treatment from me.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ya'll need to put me onto that 100+ hit ultra with my homegirl Orchid.

These kids are giving me that work online so far :damn: :damn:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@Tic Tac T O taking out fellow Coli brehs like that? :sadbron:

@HNIC973 I'm at work but if you're on this evening, I need some serious schooling :sadcam: Was a beast in the OG game, not so much this time around :dead:

Add me up: Yungstar007
yeah he destroyed me got a some wins but his Orchid buried me:to:.I got you already I got so many coli brehs need to have a separate group on my friends list

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:jawalrus:

i'll add you when I get home. Been going hard with Orchid til I get 150 fight titles and unlock the black suit :ohlawd:

still got love for Thunder but she's just more fun to play and does better against Glacius
I played a beast of a Glacius earlier came down to last little bit of life.After playing it I could see why Thunder struggles

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Cant get into KI , i just throw hadukens and dragon punches, getting peggle 2 though.....:yeshrug:
just do the Dojo mode breh. it's pretty in-depth and will teach you how to play the game properly

copped Peggle 2 just now myself. being able to go from watching my DVR to the store, to buying and installing the game, back to the show with just voice :wow: