The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How Do I Know If My Console Updated?

I Keep It In Low Power Mode So It Should Have Updated Automatically

But When I Came Home And Said XBOX ON It Turned On (Major Nelson Said After The Update You Have To Turn It On Manually)
I got the xbox to turn on that way twice. So now I'm 2 for 20 on that :lolbron:
Also, if when using the internet explorer, if you say "Xbox, browse to" it'll get that everytime
But naming the website, I've had more than a few issues. You say google, it NEVER goes. Doesn't understand that word or I pronounce it wrong.

If I say "browse to the-coli" (coli or cole-li) and everytime it takes me to polypany or whatever that gaming site is called.

I'm disappointed in that because on the 360, bing searches would pull up anything I said, ANYTHING, and it was accurate. I have a windows phone, if I do a text message or a bing search, it pulls up exactly what I say
So I figured this should be working identically. I'm sure it will, just not yet

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got the xbox to turn on that way twice. So now I'm 2 for 20 on that :lolbron:
Also, if when using the internet explorer, if you say "Xbox, browse to" it'll get that everytime
But naming the website, I've had more than a few issues. You say google, it NEVER goes. Doesn't understand that word or I pronounce it wrong.

If I say "browse to the-coli" (coli or cole-li) and everytime it takes me to polypany or whatever that gaming site is called.

I'm disappointed in that because on the 360, bing searches would pull up anything I said, ANYTHING, and it was accurate. I have a windows phone, if I do a text message or a bing search, it pulls up exactly what I say
So I figured this should be working identically. I'm sure it will, just not yet

Havent Played With The Brower Much, Might Be Some Kinks They'll Work Out, I Think Speech Overally Will Grow And Expand Dramatically Even With The Next Year.

As Far As Regular Commands It Hasn't Been Perfect But I Cant Say It Has Frustrated Me, Every Command Has Worked Great, Like Other People Have Said In The Past, I Really Didn't Expect To Be "Talking" To Me TV But The shyt Has Been Good For Me Personally I Like It

Off Hand The Only One I Don't Use Is The Volume Up Command Cuz It Only Bumps The Volume Up 2 Notches So You Gotta Say It 3-4 Times To Really Get The Volume Up

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Havent Played With The Brower Much, Might Be Some Kinks They'll Work Out, I Think Speech Overally Will Grow And Expand Dramatically Even With The Next Year.

As Far As Regular Commands It Hasn't Been Perfect But I Cant Say It Has Frustrated Me, Every Command Has Worked Great, Like Other People Have Said In The Past, I Really Didn't Expect To Be "Talking" To Me TV But The shyt Has Been Good For Me Personally I Like It

Off Hand The Only One I Don't Use Is The Volume Up Command Cuz It Only Bumps The Volume Up 2 Notches So You Gotta Say It 3-4 Times To Really Get The Volume Up
Yeah, and you have to say XBOX everytime. It goes up 3 notches on my TV, but its annoying saying xbox, volume up when the thing is already listening for your command. If I could just say Volume up, then something like "again".. again. Then it would be much smoother.

Also, surfing with your voice, you gotta say scroll up. Or even an app. That shyt becomes too repititious
But once again, its only been out for 2weeks. It'll work soon enough. Can't wait for the update cuz smartglass has at times stopped working as advertised. Mostly straight, but keyboard features often will move me to the end of a post, or will delete letters when I didn't hit delete

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
why would u wanna go from the X1's controller to the PS4's?
I wouldn't.
The dual shocks are not comfortable enough for my hands.

But I'm guessing there are people who would want that.

Also, I might cop one for my people who are used to the ps4 and talk shyt... no excuses when they get their ass whooped

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't.
The dual shocks are not comfortable enough for my hands.

But I'm guessing there are people who would want that.

Also, I might cop one for my people who are used to the ps4 and talk shyt... no excuses when they get their ass whooped
Lol right tell them to bring their controller and get fukked up

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Just Found Out We Can Watch Each Others Game Clips On the XBOX :ohhh:

@PS4 Court Throw That NBA LIVE In The Bushes Breh, Such A Huge Difference From NBA2K

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I Just Found Out We Can Watch Each Others Game Clips On the XBOX :ohhh:

@PS4 Court Throw That NBA LIVE In The Bushes Breh, Such A Huge Difference From NBA2K
You can also do it on the phone with the X1 smartglass app, just go to your friends list and a couple swipes should get you to their clips.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
just discovered this thanks to this post. What a great app Smartglass is!
Also, I think you have a windows phone, so if you look in your photos section you should see an Album called Xbox game DVR and whatever you upload to skydrive should be in there.