The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll be on tonight after 10, earlier it was 5 coli dudes in one game, 3 on one team 2 on the other @PS4 @SobeSoles.com @HNIC973 and one more person forgetting his name tho, we all need to party up on one team next time tho
As long as we party up BEFORE we enter a game, the voice chat should work for all who are in the party
If you join up after the fact, its 50/50 on if its gonna work
I was on all day today. Had some tight uploads, but for some reason I only seen one of them in upload studio :damn:

And while it was my favorite one, it still cut short. During gameplay, it claimed it stopped recording about 15sec after the clip I'm about to post ended...

http://sdrv.ms/IyK7w0 :win:

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
As long as we party up BEFORE we enter a game, the voice chat should work for all who are in the party
If you join up after the fact, its 50/50 on if its gonna work
I was on all day today. Had some tight uploads, but for some reason I only seen one of them in upload studio :damn:

And while it was my favorite one, it still cut short. During gameplay, it claimed it stopped recording about 15sec after the clip I'm about to post ended...

http://sdrv.ms/IyK7w0 :win:
I thought you were exaggerating when you said I just killed 7 people :gladbron:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wow: thats who i meant to quote, that where i went 40 and 13 and we still i lost i was like :dry:
When my mic was working, I know the other team kept talking about how "Damn, Ineedmoney took me out again :damn:"

And I remember that kill you got on me beachside. fukkin swam up behind me, then unloaded :smh:
I was sure I was at a safe spot too :snoop:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Well.... Went to best buy to get a PS4
Went to wait online
Last person online of course. Ps4 is sold out
But they still have 20 xbox one's left.

So yeah, I'm about to join the One Army...... If this line ever fukking moves, currently stuck in the fridge/appliance section of the line.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz