The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
how are you breh's coppin games, hard copy or download??? all my games right now are the actual disc, but i love the idea of switching in and out of games with the voice kinect so thinkin about goin digital. any thoughts??

All my games are hard copy, but i'll likely go all digital next year. Voice controls are just too seamless and i love being able to switch between TV, app, and games with voice alone.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All my games are hard copy, but i'll likely go all digital next year. Voice controls are just too seamless and i love being able to switch between TV, app, and games with voice alone.

But those 40gb downloads...If you can get them before the game drops I'm all for that.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
how are you breh's coppin games, hard copy or download??? all my games right now are the actual disc, but i love the idea of switching in and out of games with the voice kinect so thinkin about goin digital. any thoughts??
i copped bf4 digital because i couldn't find the preorder copy smh, since theirs no difference i can just instance switch

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yo hows forza 5 brehs, seeing a lot of mixed reviews.
I'm having a lot of fun with it. It does have less content than Forza 4. But the next gen newness of everything makes up for it IMO.

I bought forza 4 but didn't play it much cause everything was so similar to 3. This one feels/looks/plays all new.