The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I thought this lil convo was hilarious...

Damn, his house almost got burnt down? What does the coli think..

Its almost like if Meach was like "Yeah, whatever nikka what game you get tho :mjpls:"
:lolbron:

Your new to it all. Just do what you always did and keep your cable remote where you usually do
Then use it for DVR (DVR will be compatible next year, they didn't specify if its sooner or later in the year)
And the sound is different, more clearer. So it uses a different proprietary pituitary gland of sound bruh.

The TV features... man, once you use it, and you get used to it? Game changer :myman:
Go thru all the tutorials, and realize you will have to go thru them again a few times before you get the system down.
Man as far as the fire goes, I smelled smoke and was like "but I just dropped $700 though"

How come it randomly records clips when I die in Battlefield, like little 15 second clips? Am I hitting a button by mistake?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man as far as the fire goes, I smelled smoke and was like "but I just dropped $700 though"

How come it randomly records clips when I die in Battlefield, like little 15 second clips? Am I hitting a button by mistake?
Lets say you just did something crucial in a game. Anything that you feel proud about
All you gotta do is say "Xbox, record that" and it will record 15sec before you spoke, and the next 15seconds
Then you can upload that to your feed, or even online for us to see here :whew:
Just go back one page, peep the 4th post. Then peep the post that follow that so you can see exactly why that is "cool"
I wouldn't have given a damn beforehand. But in game, and I'm killing off fellow coli-members?
Brings an extra layer of :gladbron: to the experience

Also, if you join a party. You can then go to any app/whatever you want. Watch TV, Watch Netflix. Once a spot is open for you in that game. You'll get an invite, and you can instantly just hop into that match. Tons more things like that for you to learn. We'll be here to help you bruh

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Lets say you just did something crucial in a game. Anything that you feel proud about
All you gotta do is say "Xbox, record that" and it will record 15sec before you spoke, and the next 15seconds
Then you can upload that to your feed, or even online for us to see here :whew:
Just go back one page, peep the 4th post. Then peep the post that follow that so you can see exactly why that is "cool"
I wouldn't have given a damn beforehand. But in game, and I'm killing off fellow coli-members?
Brings an extra layer of :gladbron: to the experience
Lol ya but why is it doing it randomly with out me saying anything, is there a button on the controller like ps4 that I maybe hitting by mistake?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Looks like I missed out. When will everyone be back on for a BF4 session?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lol ya but why is it doing it randomly with out me saying anything, is there a button on the controller like ps4 that I maybe hitting by mistake?

It's a built in option that tells the xbox to record random highlights...you can turn it off in the settings menu

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like what others have said, it records highlights. Everytime you rank up, everytime you get an achievement/etc.
Don't worry about it right now. Eventually you can play with it in Upload studios. All of this will be explained to you once you go thru the tutorials on the dashboard. Just realize you won't fully understand how everything works for days. Its not a 2hr, you become an expert process.
Ya'll on Battlefield? I'm bout to hop on :bustback:
Well...
we was on all afternoon.Bout to get back on in a minute
Better make that a fast minute :shaq:
Looks like I missed out. When will everyone be back on for a BF4 session?
Well, seems like there is always people on BF4 on xB1. Lets go :lawd:

Also, for newcomers. If you have any issues with the server. Sometimes you can't even get to the title screen.
Just say "Xbox, go to killer instinct" then immediately say "Xbox, go to battlefield 4" and it'll try again, usually works. Total process is about 14sec long.

Killer Instinct is free is you go to the games portion of the store. You only get one character, but you can play online vs anyone when you do. Hollaback...