Reppin
South Florida

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wow. It is way too easy to buy games with this Xbox. I logged on and literally purchased a game (BF4) in like 60 seconds. Digital Download is going to be the future brehs.

I'll likely be getting rid of COD though. Will go on Ebay tonight.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. It is way too easy to buy games with this Xbox. I logged on and literally purchased a game (BF4) in like 60 seconds. Digital Download is going to be the future brehs.

I'll likely be getting rid of COD though. Will go on Ebay tonight.
how long did it take to download though?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
They need to do 2 things

A) let me grab access to my cable box dvr, otherwise no point in hooking up my tv
B) let me use my turtle beaches!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I thought this lil convo was hilarious...
Get this shyt all installed.... 95 year old landlord immediately almost burns the house down
Damn, his house almost got burnt down? What does the coli think..
What games you get?
Its almost like if Meach was like "Yeah, whatever nikka what game you get tho :mjpls:"
:lolbron:
They need to do 2 things

A) let me grab access to my cable box dvr, otherwise no point in hooking up my tv
B) let me use my turtle beaches!
Your new to it all. Just do what you always did and keep your cable remote where you usually do
Then use it for DVR (DVR will be compatible next year, they didn't specify if its sooner or later in the year)
And the sound is different, more clearer. So it uses a different proprietary pituitary gland of sound bruh.

The TV features... man, once you use it, and you get used to it? Game changer :myman:
Go thru all the tutorials, and realize you will have to go thru them again a few times before you get the system down.