The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just beat Assassin's Creed. :whew:

Gameplay was great like all Assassin's Creed games. The Sea warfare was fun without being too forced. After a while, if you hate the ship you could just fast travel anywhere. There aren't any large towns featured in the game that scale to Rome in ACII but its more small places scattered throughout the Caribbean. Had a decent, lengthy story without feeling too dragged on. Probably hours of content I still need to look through in regards to collectables found in this play-through.

Overall I give it a 8.5/10:ehh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just beat Assassin's Creed. :whew:

Gameplay was great like all Assassin's Creed games. The Sea warfare was fun without being too forced. After a while, if you hate the ship you could just fast travel anywhere. There aren't any large towns featured in the game that scale to Rome in ACII but its more small places scattered throughout the Caribbean. Had a decent, lengthy story without feeling too dragged on. Probably hours of content I still need to look through in regards to collectables found in this play-through.

Overall I give it a 8.5/10:ehh:
Cool. I've copped all the AC games but only after they've dropped the price. still haven't finished AC3 and have little desire to, but I'll wait and see how the Wale dlc turns out before coppin

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add me Brehs I'm running in bf4 on xbox one. Gt is jazzfan80. Conquest sucks with random people not trying to cap the flags.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Cool. I've copped all the AC games but only after they've dropped the price. still haven't finished AC3 and have little desire to, but I'll wait and see how the Wale dlc turns out before coppin
If the reason you haven't finished 3 is because Connor is boring, I can totally relate. They even mention in the game how is a very boring person who had small bursts of rage :pachaha:

The character in this game is way better than Connor

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If the reason you haven't finished 3 is because Connor is boring, I can totally relate. They even mention in the game how is a very boring person who had small bursts of rage

The character in this game is way better than Connor

yeah I don't know how they thought he'd make for an interesting main character. I heard nothing but good things about the AC4 but I'm still gonna hold off for a bit. I'll probably grab some of these launch games before the games that really show off the potential of these next gen consoles start to drop

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
New Kinect Sports Rivals: Preseason record, never to be topped by any coli member EVER :mjpls:

2:57.349 :manny:
@PS4 join the party chat

edit: You weren't talkin breh
I was in earlier and was chattin. Then I was sending a message during map change (right now, doing that will make you error out of a game)
Once I finally got back into the same game, it wouldn't let me party chat with you'all :manny:
I'm guessing, maybe because I tried to join while I was on the other team perhaps?
That would be cheap, I could be giving you guys intel n shyt. :obama:

Sobesoles.com couldn't chat either...