The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When do consumers dictate how companies innovate? Did you get mad at nintendo for having a motion controller for the Wii?
Or a tablet for the Wii-U?
Maybe you liked those ideas, but what about the people who don't?
We don't dictate, we see what they have to offer. If it works, fun, enjoy. If it sucks, it will fail
You have your mind made up before you even tried it :smh:

Wow, look at you winb. Seriously, can you finally give me my props on my VISION bruh :ufury:

I told you Wii-U would do what it do, while Kinect would be loved by all ONCE THEY GOT IT IN THERE HANDS.
I been preaching that, PREACHING it to you (to all) that once they had it in there hands? Then they would understand. Come on, give it up...
Ii mean it is what it is. Kinect is part of the system. Saying the One would be cheaper without Kinect is like saying the PS3 would be cheaper without the Cell or the PS2 without the Emotion Engine. System was designed around the functionality so its a part of it.

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs this shyt right here. Just been watching football (soccer) highlights on the tv through xbox...then thought fukk it "xbox play fifa 14" and it instantly loads :lolbron:

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
:shaq: im literally bout to find out
8d5f1ae6548d11e3ba6e122b69781b89_8.jpg
yeah make sure u install while disconnected from the internet....much faster

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
in the KI dojo with music snapped to the side :wow: this shyt is real next gen brehs. everyone add me XBL Loosedagawd

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Ghosts is cool its just that the maps are atrocious. can't get anything going when you got people coming from everywhere

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Wow, just finished playing some Ryse and Forza. :banderas:

So fukking amazing. Forza is simply Forza. No more really needs to be said. Truly an amazing experience. And this Driveatar feature is so awesome. I was racing amongst a few of the ghosts from this forum on some of my races (shouts out to @winb83 ). Graphics and gameplay are one of a kind.

Ryse is an AMAZING title, fukk the haters. It has the grit of God of War, with the combat mechanics comprised of a hybrid of God of War and Batman. Truly amazing. The finishers are very satisfying and well done. Feels like i'm playing an awesome episode of Showtime's Spartacus. :banderas:

Honestly ya'll, if you consider yourself a serious gamer. Ya'll need to try these games out. Go to a friends house or something. I'm playing this on my home threatre and the experience is breathtaking.

Easily the best gaming experience i've had since the OG SNES.

:to:

:ohhh:

*looks at 360*

:flabbynsick::sadbron:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
anybody using directv on they xbox tv setup, mine won connect at all
yea i just did mines, i had to input my HR22 model for them to find the setup. it wouldn't cooperate unless you do that.

speaking of that. i'm watching tv in the background and playing 2k14 :banderas: this is real next gen brehs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ii mean it is what it is. Kinect is part of the system. Saying the One would be cheaper without Kinect is like saying the PS3 would be cheaper without the Cell or the PS2 without the Emotion Engine. System was designed around the functionality so its a part of it.
Oh I know. But a week ago you was saying how you wasn't gonna use it while I was trying to convey what you just said TO YOU. I'm literally shocked.. well, I expected this, but I'm shocked at how your so pro Kinect now, yet you are acting like you don't know what I'm getting at

Just give dem props mang, I been waiting for months for you to give it up :popcorn:
yeah make sure u install while disconnected from the internet....much faster
Really :leon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Forza is dope. In the single player you just race against drivatars of other people that record their tendencies. graphics are nice to me and its 1080p 60 FPS locked.
Oh I know. But a week ago you was saying how you wasn't gonna use it while I was trying to convey what you just said TO YOU. I'm literally shocked.. well, I expected this, but I'm shocked at how your so pro Kinect now, yet you are acting like you don't know what I'm getting at

Just give dem props mang, I been waiting for months for you to give it up :popcorn:

Really :leon:
GreenEggsHam1.jpg