The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that's a pro gamesite demoing Kinect and TV functions. It doesn't work flawlessly. Engadget and The Verge said the same thing. That's Giant Bomb even at my house its the same.

Watching a Youtube video and guy says Xbox One the Kinect hears it and thinks its Xbox On and cuts on my Xbox. I say Xbox On 3 times and on the third time system cuts on.

watch videos of people using it and you'll see it misses commands said pretty clearly

his is pretty good but there's still points he has to repeat commands a few times to get it to respond. at the very end he says go to bing it goes to the TV twice

Here's the truth, accept it if you smart. Or hate and say it isn't. First off, all these review sites are not accurate
Just cuz you get something doesn't make you a day one expert. In Kinects case? It takes time to get it right
I don't even mean from Microsofts end, from your end. To become a Kinectymon master, I didn't just play the games we were TOLD to play, TOLD were good. I played the games ppl shytted on and some of them were still great games. The problem was the interface, the limitations. So after a while, you see this and you tell yourself WHEN THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT IT HAS TO ELIMINATE THIS/THAT/THE THIRD.

From a voice command standpoint, I can talk to the Kinect 1.0 and it'll get 95% of the things I say right.
Everything from the dashboard works, I'm talking bing searches. I can say anything, it usually gets it right.
I can even show YOU a video of ME DOING THIS if you have any doubts. Would take me 10min to have it up on youtube. Now this new sensor, clearly better than the last. Game over :win:

Now, what I have noticed years ago. These nikkaz don't really know shyt. Thats why I'm about to take the game over :whistle: I was watching the IGN review on Netflix for Xbox One. The 2nd guy who talks, then says "he's the guy who is doing th XB1 review for IGN" and then almost immediately starts telling misinformation.
He proves that he had little time with Kinect 1.0 by the comments he makes. Namely the part where he acts like saying "xbox select" or whatever he says, and it brings up a menu that says Item 1, Item 2/etc on each item on screen. Says that is new. But that was standard Kinect functionality for the original Kinect.
You bing search, or go into netflix or anything. Once you say "Xbox" it would have Item 1, Item 2/etc next to each choice.

Its the little things like that, and me having a profound understanding on Kinect in general that tells me that these "newbs" will run into problems I wouldn't. That goes even more so for the average gamer who isn't as in tune as even those guys (IGN/etc)

So I'm sorry, but your video's dont' move me. I can show you videos of it working flawlessly. Means nothing if the end-user is incompetent :manny:
That is a lil harsh, its just that you want there to be no mistakes whatsoever. All I'm saying is its not JUST the kinects fault. Everyone sounds different, says things differently. You gotta give the software time to learn your voice patterns better so it can catch every word. You can't accomplish all that for everybody worldwide in 24hrs
You'll see it improve, I guarantee it. If you wanna see my Kinect 1.0 vid as proof of what I'm saying, just ask :handshake:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
do i gotta ask this shyt again...

yall know how to stop 2k14 from quitting while im playin ? it's gettin annoying

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this is whats holding me back from buying the xbox one. i HAVE to spend that extra 100 for something i dont even want
When do consumers dictate how companies innovate? Did you get mad at nintendo for having a motion controller for the Wii?
Or a tablet for the Wii-U?
Maybe you liked those ideas, but what about the people who don't?
We don't dictate, we see what they have to offer. If it works, fun, enjoy. If it sucks, it will fail
You have your mind made up before you even tried it :smh:
Kinect is part of the system. they're never gonna sell an SKU without it. its integrated into everything and in all reality you aren't paying $100 more for something you don't want. you're comparing it to the PS4 and saying that. the Xbox One had its price announced first and it was $500. i mean if you want a PS4 they're out there but saying you're paying $100 more for Kinect is like saying you were paying $200 more for Blu-Ray back when the PS3 came out.
Wow, look at you winb. Seriously, can you finally give me my props on my VISION bruh :ufury:

I told you Wii-U would do what it do, while Kinect would be loved by all ONCE THEY GOT IT IN THERE HANDS.
I been preaching that, PREACHING it to you (to all) that once they had it in there hands? Then they would understand. Come on, give it up...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
how long does it take ryse to install?
:shaq: im literally bout to find out
8d5f1ae6548d11e3ba6e122b69781b89_8.jpg