The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:
Forza is dope. In the single player you just race against drivatars of other people that record their tendencies. graphics are nice to me and its 1080p 60 FPS locked.

GreenEggsHam1.jpg

This is actually tempting me to a racing game beside need for speed when i get my xbox1 :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:

This is actually tempting me to a racing game beside need for speed when i get my xbox1 :lupe:
just the concept of Drivatars could change gaming all together. Imagine a Madden or NBA 2K season mode with the AI running off the tendencies of other players off your friends list or practicing against virtual AI versions of people on your friends list. letting you study how they play and develop strategies on how to beat them. I know they talk all this power of the cloud stuff but honestly that's a game changer.

If I were Microsoft I'd try to restrict that concept to the Xbox One cloud because that would influence me to buy games heavily. If they could keep that away from Sony it'd be big.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
just the concept of Drivatars could change gaming all together. Imagine a Madden or NBA 2K season mode with the AI running off the tendencies of other players off your friends list or practicing against virtual AI versions of people on your friends list. letting you study how they play and develop strategies on how to beat them. I know they talk all this power of the cloud stuff but honestly that's a game changer.

If I were Microsoft I'd try to restrict that concept to the Xbox One cloud because that would influence me to buy games heavily. If they could keep that away from Sony it'd be big.

Didn't really understand Drivatar(cloud) at first ,but this put it in a different perspective to me. :leon:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
yea i just did mines, i had to input my HR22 model for them to find the setup. it wouldn't cooperate unless you do that.

speaking of that. i'm watching tv in the background and playing 2k14 :banderas: this is real next gen brehs
i have the exact one, i entered it and it still wont pick the signal up, i restarted the receiver and its picks up the "this will take a minute" blue screen, but then flashes and says cant find the connection

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

i think in a few years forza 5s drivatar is going to be bananas. it's ever changing that really is the future.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Bu bu but the cloud is bullshyt! :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
brehs, I'm not having any problems with voice commands. best way to learn the proper volume or way of speaking to it is to just say Xbox and wait for the prompts.

also I find raising your hand high brings out the gesture indicator easier