The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dude, what over hack and slash game isn't like that? :wtf:

On Centurion mode the game is epic. You mean to tell me you weren't impressed at all by the visuals and actions? If that looks wack to you, then i'm not sure what to tell you breh...:manny:
Whats your GT wanna play Gladiator mode in a lil, I havent played yet

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if i get a xbox mine is going to be unplugged :yeshrug:
To me an Xbox One with no Kinect is like using a PC with just a mouse and no keyboard. you could do it but its a less efficient way to use it. I mean if you're worried about it seeing what you do you can still just point it at the wall and have access to the voice commands.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Dude, what over hack and slash game isn't like that? :wtf:

On Centurion mode the game is epic. You mean to tell me you weren't impressed at all by the visuals and actions? If that looks wack to you, then i'm not sure what to tell you breh...:manny:

i just said the game looks great. but that gameplay looked mighty boring. is there even a Heavy attack? all he had to do was tap X until the executions popped up.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i just said the game looks great. but that gameplay looked mighty boring. is there even a Heavy attack? all he had to do was tap X until the executions popped up.

Ya boy had it on easy obviously. Yes, the gaurd break (Y) turns into heavy attack during a combo. Also, moving the directional pad while striking alters swing. Lastly, perfectly timing combos yields awesome animations and a plethora of combo bonuses. The fact combo bonuses can be either used for health, bonus points, or added power in ingenious.

Game is flames, fukk what you heard.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Forza looks amazing tho and im not even a big racing guy. and all those fukking zombies on screen at once in DR3 :damn:. i would cop those 2 quick to go with 2k and battlefield