The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I thought all games on the one used dedicated servers...

It's up to the devs and unless it's extremely difficult to implement (highly unlikely) they have no reason to not use them....it's free from MS.

I don't doubt that devs for these multiplat titles had too much shyt to deal with to give us all of the one's goodies...but next year they have no excuses.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Standard Warranty: Expires Feb 1, 2015
:obama: warranty that comes with the xbox dont expire till 2015
:ohhh: thats my goat game company, dexter whats your gamertag again brah?

ima start adding sections to my friendslist and u gon be on my coli joint

:lolbron: nikka guest who joined my party chat today, havoc, and he was telling me how they ip banned him and he was shytin on bk, dude is still a crazy ass white boy :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
just the concept of Drivatars could change gaming all together. Imagine a Madden or NBA 2K season mode with the AI running off the tendencies of other players off your friends list or practicing against virtual AI versions of people on your friends list. letting you study how they play and develop strategies on how to beat them. I know they talk all this power of the cloud stuff but honestly that's a game changer.

If I were Microsoft I'd try to restrict that concept to the Xbox One cloud because that would influence me to buy games heavily. If they could keep that away from Sony it'd be big.
Sony kept it away from themselves :lolbron:
The cloud has been in the making for years, 300,000 servers to Gaikai's 30,000.
And those servers are for streaming PS1,2,3 games. Thats it
They can't do that, and use the servers for OUR BENEFIT. Its all for there benefit, thats the difference
And you wonder why we paid for XBL all this time :smh:
Didn't really understand Drivatar(cloud) at first ,but this put it in a different perspective to me. :leon:
Well it goes much deeper than that, thats just the tip of the iceburg, slim :lawd:
Titanfall is using it for enemy AI. They'll use it for wind in a game if they wanted to.
Eventually, they'll have a ton of things running mostly off the cloud. Each advancement frees up space on the system itself
Thus allowing it to concentrate its energy on other things like better graphics/etc.
Each Xbox that connects to XBL, they add 3 more xbox's in the cloud, cloud computing for the gamer :blessed:
somebody said people buying day achievements?

i never used mine
How much they paying for them :mjpls:
in sports that shyt will be the goat, cause computer ai is fukkin stupid as shyt
Man in everything. IN Gears of War, Halo, the enemies will be much more advanced.
shyt, you ever play Halo 1 or 2 on PC? Feels like a totally different game, enemies were smarter
You will see soon enough :handshake:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man in everything. IN Gears of War, Halo, the enemies will be much more advanced.
shyt, you ever play Halo 1 or 2 on PC? Feels like a totally different game, enemies were smarter
You will see soon enough :handshake:

Hmmm... I don't know how I feel bout AI wall bouncing like mad with impeccable aim. :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan