The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Just went 13-10 in BF4 :ahh: not impressive but pretty good for a beginner in the series :yeshrug:

You going to be gravy breh. I started with a .7 k/d ratio. Took me forever to build it up to 1.2 k/d after starting terrible. Mind you I haven't played a bf before but I played counter strike source competitively. I play on pc thou.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wow, just finished playing some Ryse and Forza. :banderas:

So fukking amazing. Forza is simply Forza. No more really needs to be said. Truly an amazing experience. And this Driveatar feature is so awesome. I was racing amongst a few of the ghosts from this forum on some of my races (shouts out to @winb83 ). Graphics and gameplay are one of a kind.

Ryse is an AMAZING title, fukk the haters. It has the grit of God of War, with the combat mechanics comprised of a hybrid of God of War and Batman. Truly amazing. The finishers are very satisfying and well done. Feels like i'm playing an awesome episode of Showtime's Spartacus. :banderas:

Honestly ya'll, if you consider yourself a serious gamer. Ya'll need to try these games out. Go to a friends house or something. I'm playing this on my home threatre and the experience is breathtaking.

Easily the best gaming experience i've had since the OG SNES.

:to:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Wow, just finished playing some Ryse and Forza. :banderas:

So fukking amazing. Forza is simply Forza. No more really needs to be said. Truly an amazing experience. And this Driveatar feature is so awesome. I was racing amongst a few of the ghosts from this forum on some of my races (shouts out to @winb83 ). Graphics and gameplay are one of a kind.

Ryse is an AMAZING title, fukk the haters. It has the grit of God of War, with the combat mechanics comprised of a hybrid of God of War and Batman. Truly amazing. The finishers are very satisfying and well done. Feels like i'm playing an awesome episode of Showtime's Spartacus. :banderas:

Honestly ya'll, if you consider yourself a serious gamer. Ya'll need to try these games out. Go to a friends house or something. I'm playing this on my home threatre and the experience is breathtaking.

Easily the best gaming experience i've had since the OG SNES.

:to:

i watched my boy play Ryse. shyt was X, X, X, X execution time alternate between Y and X. the graphics were great but i was like damn thats all u do?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i watched my boy play Ryse. shyt was X, X, X, X execution time alternate between Y and X. the graphics were great but i was like damn thats all u do?

Dude, what other hack and slash game isn't like that? :wtf:

On Centurion mode the game is epic. It's like a hybrid of God of War and Batman Arkham Asylum. Pretty fun in my eyes.

You mean to tell me you weren't impressed at all by the visuals and actions? If that looks wack to you, then i'm not sure what to tell you breh...:manny:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You going to be gravy breh. I started with a .7 k/d ratio. Took me forever to build it up to 1.2 k/d after starting terrible. Mind you I haven't played a bf before but I played counter strike source competitively. I play on pc thou.

Thanks breh, I'm going to be on tonight, if you or anyone wants to play, the servers have been iffy though

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Games are meant to be played, next time you are over play it and yes its a lot of x y RT..but its fun and satisfying when you get it down with the countering system, make sure to put it on hard, and buy more executions and skill with your XP