The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that's a pro gamesite demoing Kinect and TV functions. It doesn't work flawlessly. Engadget and The Verge said the same thing. That's Giant Bomb even at my house its the same.

Watching a Youtube video and guy says Xbox One the Kinect hears it and thinks its Xbox On and cuts on my Xbox. I say Xbox On 3 times and on the third time system cuts on.

watch videos of people using it and you'll see it misses commands said pretty clearly

his is pretty good but there's still points he has to repeat commands a few times to get it to respond. at the very end he says go to bing it goes to the TV twice

[/quote

works flawlessly for me, only issue i ever have is turning it on. other than that IF you have it calibrated correctly it should be extremely efficient

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol the connect feature is dope but on 360 nobody really gave a fukk about it so once some of you realize you dont really need that shyt on xbox one (even though it should work flawlessly) yull be iight

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
lol the connect feature is dope but on 360 nobody really gave a fukk about it so once some of you realize you dont really need that shyt on xbox one (even though it should work flawlessly) yull be iight

the problem is we are forced to drop an extra 100 for the shyt cause it comes with the system. MS is dumb as hell for not doing a $400 kinect-less system. i would have got it day one.

shyt i just seen the ps4+vita bundle is the same price as the one +kinect. shyt is pushing me towards sony

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Gonna go Sunday after work to see if i can cop one at BB,my cuzin told me her store might have some,same thing my sis told me about target,that they held some X1's since they gonna be on sunday ad and so they wanna b able to sell a few to customers
I just want my xbox one :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this is whats holding me back from buying the xbox one. i HAVE to spend that extra 100 for something i dont even want
Kinect is part of the system. they're never gonna sell an SKU without it. its integrated into everything and in all reality you aren't paying $100 more for something you don't want. you're comparing it to the PS4 and saying that. the Xbox One had its price announced first and it was $500. i mean if you want a PS4 they're out there but saying you're paying $100 more for Kinect is like saying you were paying $200 more for Blu-Ray back when the PS3 came out.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Been signed up for this site for a while, but have really just been a lurker. Lurking this thread influenced me to get the xb1 instead of the ps4. My gamer tag is FDWest10, if anyone wants to play nba 2k14 when the servers actually work.

your welcome.

Anyways, looking to get some more games.

Interested in Need for Speed and FIFA, but want a shooter as well...

BF4 or COD?