The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
other than the weird triggers and wide bumpers doesn't really feel that different to me

Phillips Sony Panasonic (and Toshiba) came up with DVD only Toshiba wasn't involved with Blu-Ray which was basically made by the same companies.

The games have to be installed cause they're on 50GB discs and the load times would be outta hand if they weren't.

Blame Don Mattrick. He was pushing Kinect hard and he may be gone now but the titanic doesn't turn on a dime.

The real problem with Kinect is its broken
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-watching-tv-with-xbox-one/2300-8251/
if you watch that video you'll see at times he has to give it a command two or three times before it does it. at that point you're better off using a Xbox remote or the cable box remote. it in most cases is faster to use a conventional remote than do the voice commands.
Bruh, even Kinect 1 worked pretty flawlessly. You just need to recalibrate yo shyt :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Has anybody played 2k14 online yet?
All I get is a message saying server is down

Just put my controller up on ebay that will pay for the controller with the play and charge kit I wish I sold the day one achievement as well

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man 2k14 is messed up when I tecord clips no sound and it keeps quitting sometimes maybe its cuz i hooked up my cable box to my xbox one cuz it wasn't doin that yesterday any ideas brehs?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
so yall are really cool with the system spying on you? i have a 360 but i just cant find myself venturing into the new gen if i cant play butt ass naked with an L in my mouth while loading up multiple illegal guns :manny:

for real tho, i dont dig this spy generation shyt..gonna make me cop a Sega Saturn and call it a life.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so yall are really cool with the system spying on you? i have a 360 but i just cant find myself venturing into the new gen if i cant play butt ass naked with an L in my mouth while loading up multiple illegal guns :manny:

for real tho, i dont dig this spy generation shyt..gonna make me cop a Sega Saturn and call it a life.

The system doesn't spy on you, and if you are that afraid the kinect can be covered or disconnected completely.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The system doesn't spy on you, and if you are that afraid the kinect can be covered or disconnected completely.
ok, this thread is mad deep so im sure i missed plenty of important info

so i DONT need the Kinect? i could just leave it in the box? waste of that extra $100 but i dont see any point in using it personally.

i saw the video of it xraying thru dudes clothes and you could clearly see his dikk :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

so i DONT need the Kinect? i could just leave it in the box? waste of that extra $100 but i dont see any point in using it personally.

i saw the video of it xraying thru dudes clothes and you could clearly see his dikk :stopitslime:

You can leave it in the box and you would be waisting $100. But more importantly you will be missing out on some cool stuff. The kinect doesn't send any audio/video beyond your local machine unless you are using an app such as Skype, twitch, youtube, ect.

And that's not an X-ray it's an infared picture that can even see you in the dark, but once again none of that is ever sent anywhere from your own Xbox.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You can leave it in the box and you would be waisting $100. But more importantly you will be missing out on some cool stuff. The kinect doesn't send any audio/video beyond your local machine unless you are using an app such as Skype, twitch, youtube, ect.

And that's not an X-ray it's an infared picture that can even see you in the dark, but once again none of that is ever sent anywhere from your own Xbox.
word up thanks for the info. shyt still sounds suspect to me but i guess im just a paranoid person..i feel like a year or so from now a law will be passed where they can access your xbox at any time they want..

even if they did tho..i really got nothing to hide :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh, even Kinect 1 worked pretty flawlessly. You just need to recalibrate yo shyt :beli:
that's a pro gamesite demoing Kinect and TV functions. It doesn't work flawlessly. Engadget and The Verge said the same thing. That's Giant Bomb even at my house its the same.

Watching a Youtube video and guy says Xbox One the Kinect hears it and thinks its Xbox On and cuts on my Xbox. I say Xbox On 3 times and on the third time system cuts on.

watch videos of people using it and you'll see it misses commands said pretty clearly

his is pretty good but there's still points he has to repeat commands a few times to get it to respond. at the very end he says go to bing it goes to the TV twice

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I didn't think twice about plugging up Kinect. You should use it. Honestly its a part of the system and while its not flawless its worth plugging up and using. I would imagine updates will improve it.
I wouldn't recomend doing that. I think the paranoid stuff about kinect is overblown. Your cellphone is transmitting more data about you than kinect ever could.
exactly your cellphone has a camera and a microphone a constant internet connection and likely logs every piece of communication you do on it. Kinect is harmless in comparison.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i also have 0 intentions on talking to a video game system. i want to push a button and see a response. i dont have time to yell XBOX off at 4 am

they are really charging an extra $100 for something i dont want and never would use. i legit may have to cop a PS4..which will suck since all of my friends had 360s like me and my PS friends dont play online (trend i noticed outside of the net)