The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
People **are** tweeting abt it as consoles are stolen in parking lots.

This parody account is hilarious.
"RT @XboxSupportCuh
DONT HAVE A XBOX ONE?

1. FIND RICH WHITE KID
2. ROB DAT nikka
3. GAME ON CUH "

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
RT @XboxSupport
Cuh WE ADDIN A PATCH ON MADDEN WHERE AS A DOLPHIN LINEMEN YOU CAN BULLY A FELLOW LINEMAN AN fukk UP WHOLE TEAM CUH

RT @d3ception
5 minutes before buying my Xbox One, 2 dudes were beaten up and robbed baaaaaad for theirs.... Hate Gloucester #fukkingWaste

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Anyone tried playing 2 players ( 2 controllers ) on NBA 2k14 (quick game)... I can't figure out this to get 2 cursors to show up on the team selects screen no matter what I do and that includes turning on and off the second controller

i am having the same issue

my 2nd cont wont connect

u gotta create a guest account or another account in the dash, have both controllers on, then go to the quick match menu. then you'll be able to choose sides. shyt was pissin me and my brother off last night

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
whats up with the friends list, if I add someone on the xbox site it doesnt show up on my xbox one..
and if I add someone on xbox one they are only your friend if you both add eachother :what:
Yeah, that way you don't have people you don't like as friend. Basically its a two way thing
If not, best you can do is follow, twitter style
this shyt right here is next gen :wow:

tv integration is dope. just watched the raptors game, while playing COD. when I got into the multiplayer, I was checking the score and shyt in snap mode. when the raps game got good, switched to full screen, raps win :blessed: (@PS4 :umad:), right back into COD

seemless :banderas:
:ufdup:
:birdman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
said screw it and plugged the cable box up to the One just to test it.. I guess the interface is ok if you know exactly what you wanna watch but channel surfing with voice commands is silly. constantly saying xbox oneguide page down page down page down over and over again its quicker to just grab the remote and do it.

may order something like this because i'd still want the box going to the av receiver.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=101&cp_id=10113&cs_id=1011306&p_id=8204&seq=1&format=2

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
u gotta create a guest account or another account in the dash, have both controllers on, then go to the quick match menu. then you'll be able to choose sides. shyt was pissin me and my brother off last night
it is something wrong with the controller i bought from Best Buy
it connects as a 2nd controller then it drops out and reconnects sporadically

im taking it back to switch out tomorrow

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
said screw it and plugged the cable box up to the One just to test it.. I guess the interface is ok if you know exactly what you wanna watch but channel surfing with voice commands is silly. constantly saying xbox oneguide page down page down page down over and over again its quicker to just grab the remote and do it.

may order something like this because i'd still want the box going to the av receiver.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=101&cp_id=10113&cs_id=1011306&p_id=8204&seq=1&format=2
You don't have to do all that. You can just say Xbox, HBO or "Xbox, Pac vs Rios" and it'll change to that channel
If you are having any problems with the xbox turning to a channel, you need to turn to that channel one time before you voice command it. I guess the XB1 reads the name of the channel and program, then it translates

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don't have to do all that. You can just say Xbox, HBO or "Xbox, Pac vs Rios" and it'll change to that channel
If you are having any problems with the xbox turning to a channel, you need to turn to that channel one time before you voice command it. I guess the XB1 reads the name of the channel and program, then it translates
channel surfing is browsing not knowing what you wanna watch. like i said if you know exactly what you wanna watch you just say xbox watch cnn or whatever and it goes to it but if you don't you're better off with a controller.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The features on smartglass:ohlawd:

Watching the game clips from my tablet:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
channel surfing is browsing not knowing what you wanna watch. like i said if you know exactly what you wanna watch you just say xbox watch cnn or whatever and it goes to it but if you don't you're better off with a controller.
Gotcha. But... BUT, the more you use it, the more it learns your favorites and have all that set up for you already.
Does it then add suggestions based on your favorites? I'm certain it does since there was all this hoopla over if M$ would sell that information.

If that scares anyone, watch TV under a different profile. Even tho they already know your grandfathers middle name, its the fukkin government n shyt :manny: