The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody heard of any Harmony remote support? Or any dedicated remote for watching blurays and such?

Edit: just found out Logitech is going to support

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
cant lie i was always leaning towards jumping to playstation. but i like what im hearing about this. the games will be my deciding factor in which system i cop first. and xbox has that edge at the moment. kinect is keeping me from being 100%. that dashboard looks so nice tho :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
cant lie i was always leaning towards jumping to playstation. but i like what im hearing about this. the games will be my deciding factor in which system i cop first. and xbox has that edge at the moment. kinect is keeping me from being 100%. that dashboard looks so nice tho :wow:

Give kinect a try. I truly think it enhances your experience. You won't use it for everything, the controller still works better for a lot of things. But since the initial setup I have not had any frustration with it, and being able to just call out what you want to do next feels great. Even the leaning and head tracking stuff in bf4 works great.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If you have a windows 8 PC all you have to so is enable sync with the cloud on the xbox music app, and you will have access to them on your xbox as long as you have internet, its not streaming from you PC its from the cloud
got it working. props breh :cheers:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
how do you get the day one achievement? don't care about it, but I want it :ld:

edit: nevermind, found it in the pile of stuff on the ground. I wasn't expecting the console to come today and wasn't prepared. got my 360 and all its wires and shyt everywhere smh