The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Anyone tried playing 2 players ( 2 controllers ) on NBA 2k14 (quick game)... I can't figure out this to get 2 cursors to show up on the team selects screen no matter what I do and that includes turning on and off the second controller
i am having the same issue

my 2nd cont wont connect

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Ok Im taking a break while KI installs, Forza is :stylin:, Voice works well just have to learn the commands, shyts smooth and fast. Was scared as fukk when I put my disk in for the first time but it was silent and smooth. :whew:. Man this shyt right here! This shyt right here!!!!!!!!! :blessed: And its only going to get better!

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The TV/Game Switching shyt Is Godly, Especially During Sports lol I Paused My shyt To Watch Some Of The Spurs-Memphis Game, Forgot I Was Playing A Sec, Brang The Game Screen Up And Left Right Back Where I Started, Thats The Way It Should Be :wow: Turning Ya Game Off To Watch TV Is A Thing Of The Past Brehs

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
2ij3rdj.jpg

The Coli on the big screen with Drizzy+Xbox Music off to the side :banderas:

'bout to hop on Ghosts then sleep, Pac/Rios tomorrow, probably Monday and onward I'll be down for some multi in Ghosts and KI. add me if y'all haven't already