The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:salute: to the homies taking that plunge on day one

I'll catch ya'll after E3 when the smoke clears. The ROD fiasco got me :patrice:

ya that E3 gonna show what the future games are for both systems thats when I'm gonna make my final decision on which one too get then
cuz somebody gonna drop some big ass bombs and i wanna see who and what they are

Daps
Reppin
NULL
turns out unless you set-up a second controller as a guest thru signing in in dashboard, nba2k14 doesnt show up with a P2 icon in quick game select screen

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure neither the XBone nor the Ps4 allow you to stream media.
They want you to buy theirs :troll:
I know the xbox video/music apps are what i'm suppose to use...but how do i connect the One to my PC to stream the files from there? Whenever I go to the video/music app it's only showing me stuff Xbox has for stream/sale.
If you have a windows 8 PC all you have to so is enable sync with the cloud on the xbox music app, and you will have access to them on your xbox as long as you have internet, its not streaming from you PC its from the cloud

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
ya that E3 gonna show what the future games are for both systems thats when I'm gonna make my final decision on which one too get then
cuz somebody gonna drop some big ass bombs and i wanna see who and what they are
I'm gonna cop both regardless but after the last gen I'm proceeding with caution on which one I cop first

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so for those who copped, hows Ryse, Forza and Dead Rising 3?

Forza is crazy. The rumbling in the triggers makes it a whole different game. You can actualy feel when you fukk up, and respond accordingly. The drivatars make a huge difference as well.

Dead rising is great. It's similar to the other games in the series, but they actualy have this one a narrative and characters you might care about.

Ryse is good so far too. I've only played through the first mission, but the combat is a lot of fun, if you get a rhythm going and pull off the executions flawlessly you really feel like a badass. And this game is honestly the best looking game I've ever played.