The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
My Baby finally got here! But I will have let it get to room temp before I power it on its cold as fukk

IMAG0140_zps2668faea.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Navigated my way here with mostly voice and gestures :lawd:

Also dope that it carried my IE pins and favourites over somehow

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Long day, boss kept a breh at the office late. Doing the Day One update now. Only have BF4 now and will be on after I watch this movie with the wife. Add me brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone tried playing 2 players ( 2 controllers ) on NBA 2k14 (quick game)... I can't figure out this to get 2 cursors to show up on the team selects screen no matter what I do and that includes turning on and off the second controller

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
How long did 2K14 take for y'all. Holy shyt, this is annoying.

Don't ask... I've spent more time today installing games than anything.

I can confirm as of right now that Forza, Dead Rising 3, and NBA 2K14 are very high caliber games.

NBA 2K14 is the best sports game I've ever played in my life. It's so perfect it damn near brings a tear to my eye.

I haven't played much of Dead Rising 3, but enough to know it's going to be really good. People say the graphics aren't incredible, but the thing is... the graphics are still really good, especially considering how much zombies are on screen at once. It's insane.

Forza is beautiful.

I can't really comment on Killer Instinct yet because I haven't bought the full game yet, I've only played as the one character.

Ryse is next.

Intro

Behind the Turntables
Daps
I made it out alive brehs.... :obama:

Ordered mines from Amazon. Picked it up from UPS at the butt crack of dawn. Plugged it in and all I heard from the disk drive was snap crackled pop... Nothing on the screen. Called MS/XBOX customer service and they were no help... told me to call amazon. Went to a MS store and they were going to lookout but didn't have any more in stock. Went to a different one about 10 miles and they replaced it for another Day 1 edition, no questions. Called Amazon about the ordeal and they give the kid a $120 credit...

:smugbiden:

Now I'm murking out these zombies on Dead Rising... Life is Good. :ahh:

ADD me: junebiz