The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Exactly

The stans will never admit it, but outside of sales the ps4 launch isn't looking too good.

Low rated games.

Buggy U.I.

DOA systems

Buggy online service

Missing features

That shyt looking like pure :trash: right now

real talk.. i admit i always lean towards XBOX but i always get both systems. After reading opinions on the PS4 and playing my little cousins i decided to sell mine and wait a little longer...

Amazon hurry up and ship my shiiiit

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I honestly think a lot of PS4 are flippers and the pre launch hype of it being this super system that have sold at least half of the systems. Well some systems that are not sold will be returned and Im noticing some PS4 adopters becoming bored of the system already which not a good look for Sony.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
image_308401_460.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When my unit gets replaced and shipped back it may get the :camby: - already soured.
Will do midnight launch at the BB near me for the XB1 as it's too late to preorder.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I honestly think a lot of PS4 are flippers and the pre launch hype of it being this super system that have sold at least half of the systems. Well some systems that are not sold will be returned and Im noticing some PS4 adopters becoming bored of the system already which not a good look for Sony.

I'm keeping mine but really, I didn't even play too much of it. Resogun is piff though. However, it's no Geometry Wars.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
When my unit gets replaced and shipped back it may get the :camby: - already soured.
Will do midnight launch at the BB near me for the XB1 as it's too late to preorder.

You already disappointed in the PS4? :ohhh: make sure your BB has a few x1's for the people who didn't pre-order

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
go to amazon and spam the f5 button people cancel orders all the time.

edit: Just activate One-Click buy and F5

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You already disappointed in the PS4? :ohhh: make sure your BB has a few x1's for the people who didn't pre-order

I didn't even get a chance to be disappointed, DOA :dead:

go to amazon and spam the f5 button people cancel orders all the time.

edit: Just activate One-Click buy and F5

I'm gonna try that, thanks breh.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm keeping mine but really, I didn't even play too much of it. Resogun is piff though. However, it's no Geometry Wars.
Technically the PS4 is a nice system just nothing special about it, No innovation other than maybe remote play. X1 is on a whole different level. Once we get these systems home expect to be amazed.