The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
At midnight during ps4 launch amazon activated some more consoles for sale. They should do the same for X1. You have to buy a bundle but at least you can get it fairly quick

Yeah I'm gonna do that and also hit up the BB near me. They are always the official launch store in Toronto so their stock is usually massive.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Technically the PS4 is a nice system just nothing special about it, No innovation other than maybe remote play. X1 is on a whole different level. Once we get these systems home expect to be amazed.

I know, the XB1 is going to feel like a next-gen system due to the services and capabilities. That's the most important thing. I said in a thread not too long ago, these devices are expected to do everything and when I got the PS4 and played around with it, it seems lacking.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, the XB1 is going to feel like a next-gen system due to the services and capabilities. That's the most important thing. I said in a thread not too long ago, these devices are expected to do everything and when I got the PS4 and played around with it, it seems lacking.
exactly. if it was 2005 i would've been "i dont care about nothing but the games." its 2014 basically. its time for a real box that does more then just play games.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
XboxOne Game Insider ‏@XBX1GameInsider 1h
All Xbox One Game Reviews has been on retail versions of consoles, Good news no reports of over heating pulsing lights or DOA consoles..
:mjpls:

That big ass fan in that Xbox could probably double as a air conditioner in our cribs, hahaha. No chance in hell at red ring related shyt this time around.

xbox-one-inside-the-console-640x426.jpg

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
no faulty hdmi ports or wires Reviewers got consoles that actually work:blessed:I can't wait brehs:dj2:
Sony stans tried to clown it by saying it not nice as nice the PS4 insides lol just like the inside of a PC you want airy and simple for max air flow.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
They'll find a way to fukk up, trust me
Of course it will have the normal electronic issue that come with any device, but it wont be as bad as the PS4 is now, Sony and Amazon has confired faulty power supplies in some PS4's not looking good.