The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I expect ryse to get around a 8, love the IP but MS needs to find a competent studio for the action aspect of the game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How are they maintaining over at gaf, I forgot that they are blocked at work. I know before I left, they created a thread about Crimson Dragon and Lococycle, feigning disappointment. They are seething and foaming at the mouth, wanting to attack Ryse but I know that they are a lil bit :dwillhuh::lupe: at some of these scores. KI, as far as fighting mechanics, has to be downright amazing to be only 6 characters and as barebones as you can be. Dead Rising 3 is what I thought it would be and some unsung heroes like Zoo Tyc00n and Powershot Golf are creeping on a come up. Zoo Tyc00n might get copped for the kids.

They mad as hell. They're blaming polygon for the fact that ps4 games have low metacritic scores

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They mad as hell. They're blaming polygon for the fact that ps4 games have low metacritic scores
LOL shyts comedy, they stay doing damage control for PS4. just like the broken system threads, they mods are on :whoa: "calm down everyone" status

PSN down? :whoa: calm down everyone it's launch relax.

if XBL is down ohhhh all hell will break loose.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
LOL shyts comedy, they stay doing damage control for PS4. just like the broken system threads, they mods are on :whoa: "calm down everyone" status

PSN down? :whoa: calm down everyone it's launch relax.

if XBL is down ohhhh all hell will break loose.

Exactly

The stans will never admit it, but outside of sales the ps4 launch isn't looking too good.

Low rated games.

Buggy U.I.

DOA systems

Buggy online service

Missing features

That shyt looking like pure :trash: right now

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Exactly

The stans will never admit it, but outside of sales the ps4 launch isn't looking too good.

Low rated games.

Buggy U.I.

DOA systems

Buggy online service

Missing features

That shyt looking like pure :trash: right now
yup, that's why it will forever be my second console, it brings nothing to the table in 2013. it will be for exclusives only. my soon to be gaming pc will be for my graphics whoresim and my xbox one will be for innovation, gaming and fun.