The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I shouldve waitied till next year to cop but im in too deep now

The interface is pure trash who approved this shyt

:snoop:
What made you choose to cop the ps4 as your primary console?

I had a ps3 that i liked breh .

My xbox crapped out but i ended up fixing it later but i gave it to my best friend.

Been rocking the ps3 for a min so it was only logical.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Early in the morning, we are being fed a good, wholesome console breakfast. :ohlawd::eat::blessed:

images

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
is the online gonna be shytty on XBL also? all i play is online so if so thats a deal breaker
more referring to the lack of options in the modes not performance. go on OS their a detailed list of what they took out of the game.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
How are they maintaining over at gaf, I forgot that they are blocked at work. I know before I left, they created a thread about Crimson Dragon and Lococycle, feigning disappointment. They are seething and foaming at the mouth, wanting to attack Ryse but I know that they are a lil bit :dwillhuh::lupe: at some of these scores. KI, as far as fighting mechanics, has to be downright amazing to be only 6 characters and as barebones as you can be. Dead Rising 3 is what I thought it would be and some unsung heroes like Zoo Tyc00n and Powershot Golf are creeping on a come up. Zoo Tyc00n might get copped for the kids.