The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
yeah they are the other Gamestop down the street has over 300 preorders good thing I avoided that one:lolbron::ohmy:

My Gamestop has 20 pre-orders I believe, should be out there in no time, plus it's lowkey, the other gamestops within my area though :whew:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
EGM - 8/10

When so many of this generation’s launch titles feel like glorified tech demos, I’m inclined to applaud the fact that Dead Rising 3 is much more impressive to play than it is to look at. Would I love to have it both ways? Sure. But I’d gladly trade more polygons for more zombies, more weapons, more laughs, and more Dead Rising. And no matter what anyone at Capcom Vancouver might say, that’s exactly what Dead Rising 3 delivers.

EDGE 8/10

Dead Rising 3 is a sandbox in the purest sense, one that urges you to experiment with its innumerable toys at your leisure. The result is an open world that, in spite of its reanimated inhabitants, feels more alive than most.

Gamereactor UK - 8/10

For those seeking a return to the comedy thrills of past iterations, there's enough of that original spirit here for that to still be possible, despite the grittier tone. Some won't appreciate the new save system and relaxed emphasis on timekeeping, but the remedy for that is to go straight to Nightmare mode as it's more inline with what's come before. If you're new to the series and are just after a decent zombie-fest and an open-world to explore on your new console, you'll find that here too. If you can forgive the fact that it's not the perfect advert for next-gen gaming, there's plenty of reasons to take a trip to Los Perdidos.
Videogamer - 8/10

One of the best games to simply mess around in.

Destructoid - 9/10

Although it sacrifices a tad of its loveable camp factor and neon style in favor of a few other advancements, the outcome is a much stronger, more involved Dead Rising game. For once, I actually felt overwhelmed in a zombie outbreak, which is a real example of how next-gen technology can be used to do more than simply "make things look better." Out of all the launch titles I've played on both new consoles, Dead Rising 3 is my personal favorite, bar none.
DR3 CRushing KILLZONE LMFAO

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Reviews will determine my pick ups.

But so far BF4 is the only game I have for the One, atm. I'll probably have four picked out at launch.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Dead rising reviews rolling in. It looks like it might get a solid 8:obama:

KI is fun as all hell.

Ryse is a technical/graphical powerhouse

Forza is....Forza :blessed:

Even powersar golf and zoo tyc00n getting reviewed well.

Xbox one is where the games are at, can't wait till Friday :noah:
What the other side saying?Can't wait until March to play Infamous:deadmanny:10 days earlier we'll be playing Titanfall:ooh::wow: