Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
ryse_spike_by_raziel1992-d6ud6ni.gif

Crappy reviews or not. :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
152$ aint bad, yea I'm pretty sure you'll be paying at least half for the x1
Well that's great ok so lets say I put gears3/judgement/black ops2 and mw3 towards the xbox one and bf4/ghosts/2k14/madden 25 towards their next gen versions so I can get them for 10 $ respectively would that work ? And how much would I be lookin at for the one ? What woukd u reccomend I do ?

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Well that's great ok so lets say I put gears3/judgement/black ops2 and mw3 towards the xbox one and bf4/ghosts/2k14/madden 25 towards their next gen versions so I can get them for 10 $ respectively would that work ? And how much would I be lookin at for the one ? What woukd u reccomend I do ?
honestly you probably won't even get 20$ for Gears 3/Judgement, BO2, and MW3 :unsure: I think you'll get 25$ - 35$ each for the newer games

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Man looking thru the PS4 thread looks like the happiness is starting to wear off for some with the PSN issues etc. Ive always asked what was Sony doing to improve their shyt since it cost now. But I hope the new live is up to par.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
honestly you probably won't even get 20$ for Gears 3/Judgement, BO2, and MW3 :unsure: I think you'll get 25$ - 35$ each for the newer games
As long as I'm paying 10 $ for bf4/2k14/ghosts and madden 25 I don't care I'm not tryna buy those games againt at full price

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Does Xbox run MP3 s & blurays at launch???

I'm leaning in this direction now ..Sony seems to be dropping the ball

I want the media device that does it all..i dont care about the games anymore ...anyway it seems like the Xbox is hitting those points more than Sony in this gen

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

I want the media device that does it all..i dont care about the games anymore ...anyway it seems like the Xbox is hitting those points more than Sony in this gen
Yes!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

yes join us breh:yes:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So, I went to the Xbox One event in Dublin!

Dead Rising 3
First things first, I guess as I know some people are wondering. I didn’t see any frame rate drops at any point in time during my 45 minutes with the game. At no point did the game seem to slow down or stutter. I couldn’t honestly tell you if the game is locked at 30 FPS or if it dips below that but I encountered nothing that affected the game play and saw nothing that the graphics couldn’t handle. The rep that I spoke too, who was looking after the Dead Rising kiosk, had no idea what I was talking about when I spoke of build levels and mentioned the Digital Foundry article. I had a look at the dashboard of the consoles that Dead Rising was running off and it was a development build with ‘Beta Use Only’ splashed across it and absolutely no dashboard functionality enabled. This leads me to believe I was not playing on the retail release of the game, which is good given that it was playing so smoothly. Of course it could also mean I was playing on a highly optimised demo, but I’m going to assume the latter.

The game demo was set to run in 15 minute intervals before resetting back to the start menu so I approached my three play throughs in different ways. First time I grabbed a car and immediately started ramming the massive crowds of zombies that where on literally every street. When the car caught fire, I jumped out and picked up a motorbike and took of into another crowd. I never managed to get the bike up to full speed and it also didn’t last as long as the car, but the game handled it without a hitch. Once the bike was gone, it was time for the steamroller. This thing literally ploughed through hundreds of zombies before it got destroyed. Granted it moved slowly but it never stopped moving or seemed to be interrupted by any technical difficulties. My last run in a vehicle was with the Steam Hog combo vehicle. This bad boy is literally a zombie killing machine. I was still annihilating the undead in this monster when the first demo ended. As I said, if this game is dropping in frame rate during these insanely intense combat environments, it is hiding it very well.

My second time with the game I went purely for melee combat. As soon as I spawned I ran screaming like a lunatic in the first big mass of zombies I found, smashing everything around me with the various weapons I had. The demo nicely provided some combo weapons immediately available for use (some massive electrical sledge hammer and the ‘jazz hands’) so I was able to dispatch a few hundred zombies without to much effort. I also tried some grenades, a flamethrower, flares, a few guns and molotovs, always in very large crowds and every time the game could handle it (and handle it excellently I might add).

My final run I spent mostly exploring and taking in the massive vista of the setting. On that, let me say this; I know you’ve all seen the videos and all seen the loads and loads of zombies… but when you play the game… there are loads and loads of zombies. Seriously… every street has hundreds. They are everywhere. The demo videos do nothing to convey what it’s actually like to enter the game for the first time and see the sheer amount of undead. The impact of it will resonant with you for a good while after. For anyone who is saying this could de done on the 360, you’re wrong. Period. This is definitely a next generation title. Graphically it looks great as well. It might be 720p, but this is still high definition! It’s a huge, HUGE, improvement over the first two titles, and as far as launch titles go, I could not recommend this game more based my time spent with it.

Ryse
I played this game the least so I won’t spend much time on it. Long story short, I didn’t like it. It could have been the mode that available. All I had to play was Gladiator Mode – Solo (a single player version of the multiplayer setting basically). You pick your warrior and then get dropped into the area with both environmental traps and enemy gladiators to contend with and you are left to fight until you die. The game play just didn’t do it for me. Block. Attack. Repeat. If you’ve been following this game with the intention of picking it up and you know what it’s about, I honestly saw nothing should change that for you. It just wasn’t for me. Given that I didn’t actually get to the play the single player, I might still pick this up at some point, but it’s very low on the list right now. Graphically the game is very impressive with the frame rate being as steady as it gets. It is easily one of best looking (if not the actual best looking) launch game(s).

FIFA 14
The biggest surprise for me personally came from Fifa 14. Fans of this game may have noticed the less than stellar reviews and fan feedback it has been getting throughout the entire Xbox One tour. Indeed even some of my own FIFA amigos from online were not impressed at all with the Xbox 360 version, with the game seeming to have no noticeable improvement. After nearly an hour playing it I have to say hands down I found it to be a much better game than last years entry. The pace has been slowed dramatically which has the effect of giving the game a much more methodical feel. Each attack now needs to be built with momentum or created with a perfectly executed through ball or pass. No more little midgets speeding down the line, using pace to outrun all the defenders. The bot AI seemed vastly improved. Not once did I see an AI player stop when they received a pass, a problem which plagued Fifa 13. Now the AI players appear to continue pushing forward and only seem to hold up the ball if they are the most forward player. Tackling is also much better with players being able to momentum and weight to shield the ball. Graphically it looks quite sharp and the level of detail on the players is better than the current gen version. When you combine this with the extra animations, I could see a real difference in the game. I played 4 matches over my one hour and had a blast with each. I was actually surprised when I walked away because I wasn’t expecting much. I don’t know where the bad feedback is coming from to be honest. All my friends who were with me are dedicated Fifa veterans as well and none of us had a bad thing to say about the game afterwards.