The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Say brehs,imma need all of yall's help,my GF finna buy me my Xbox ONE next week,only thing is,my gaming set up on 360 won't transition well wen I get it,I use a full HD monitor to play 360,I love it,but no HDMI input,didn't bug me one bit cuz I used VGA adapter wit RCA splits that were needed for my turtle beaches anyways,wich is how I ALWAYS play anyways,if I needed sound I just used bypass extension from beaches n connected ir to my Sony hi fidelity shelf system,wat I'm asking is,I know I read that for video just use a hdmi/dvi converter,but do they have An adapter to connect the hdmi to RCA to use the aux input,tryna spend the least money,was thinking of getting a gaming monitor with hdmi on amazon for cheap,but it wouldn't fix my sound problem,help brehs :blessed:
I have the same set up and same issue :skip:
I'm just gonna cop this in 2 weeks :manny:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Say brehs,imma need all of yall's help,my GF finna buy me my Xbox ONE next week,only thing is,my gaming set up on 360 won't transition well wen I get it,I use a full HD monitor to play 360,I love it,but no HDMI input,didn't bug me one bit cuz I used VGA adapter wit RCA splits that were needed for my turtle beaches anyways,wich is how I ALWAYS play anyways,if I needed sound I just used bypass extension from beaches n connected ir to my Sony hi fidelity shelf system,wat I'm asking is,I know I read that for video just use a hdmi/dvi converter,but do they have An adapter to connect the hdmi to RCA to use the aux input,tryna spend the least money,was thinking of getting a gaming monitor with hdmi on amazon for cheap,but it wouldn't fix my sound problem,help brehs :blessed:
On black friday get a 1080p tv, there going to be really cheap. Most tv's have stereo output that you can hook into your stereo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbox One has optical out I believe. you'll need something to convert that optical out to RCAs. I'll look into it for you.

edit: maybe this

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Xbox One has optical out I believe. you'll need something to convert that optical out to RCAs. I'll look into it for you.

edit: maybe this
Let me know breh,tryna spend the least on set up so I can buy more games:blessed:
Wat u think about the hdmi to vga/dvi converter route for video so I can keep using same monitor?:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let me know breh,tryna spend the least on set up so I can buy more games:blessed:
Wat u think about the hdmi to vga/dvi converter route for video so I can keep using same monitor?:lupe:
you'll need to convert HDMI to either VGA or DVI if your monitor had DVI you can get a cable that has DVI on one end and HDMI on the other for probably $20 or less. Then with that audio converter box you can get audio.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dear MS Gods. I apologize for declaring the PS4 my primary console for this generation after giving you that sole title with the OG Xbox and 360. I have paid the price considerably with this bricked system and have learned alot about loyalty.

Please allow me to have a happy and healthy XB1.

Sincerely,
CJ, your neighbourhood Coli breh. :to:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Dear MS Gods. I apologize for declaring the PS4 my primary console for this generation after giving you that sole title with the OG Xbox and 360. I have paid the price considerably with this bricked system and have learned alot about loyalty.

Sincerely,
all is forgiven breh we all make mistakes welcome back.Hopefully Microsoft learned their lesson:to:no worries:stylin:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Sincerely,
have you forgotten who you're praying to? don't you remember the rrod that was so bad the first 3 years they had to extend everyone's warranty? all i'm saying is i wouldn't expect them to save you. i'm buying my XBO with a credit card so i can have them double the manufacture's warranty.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
have you forgotten who you're praying to? don't you remember the rrod that was so bad the first 3 years they had to extend everyone's warranty? all i'm saying is i wouldn't expect them to save you. i'm buying my XBO with a credit card so i can have them double the manufacture's warranty.

I will never forget RROD. Dealt with hundreds of consoles during my time as Gaming Supe at BB. I was luckily enough to have not experienced it personally with the 3 consoles I had (1st one sold because they booked me having it modded, other two are still in my possession, one legit, one modded).

I don't expect to be saved or have a flawless console, but I do expect to have one that last more than 10 minutes so I can atleast play one game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I will never forget RROD. Dealt with hundreds of consoles during my time as Gaming Supe at BB. I was luckily enough to have not experienced it personally with the 3 consoles I had (1st one sold because they booked me having it modded, other two are still in my possession, one legit, one modded).

I don't expect to be saved or have a flawless console, but I do expect to have one that last more than 10 minutes so I can atleast play one game.
it is what it is sometimes defective hardware happens. at least it happened early on. unless there's a well known design flaw that Sony ignored i wouldn't act like its their fault your random console took a dive.
Just seen that there's gonna b a 24in 1080p insignia tv for $80 at BB on black friday for wat its worth :manny:
that will probably last a year if you're lucky before crapping out. i mean we all have price constraints but my motto is don't let price dictate what you buy. find a good product you can afford and then worry about the price. don't pick something out because it cost X amount of dollars.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
it is what it is sometimes defective hardware happens. at least it happened early on. unless there's a well known design flaw that Sony ignored i wouldn't act like its their fault your random console took a dive.

that will probably last a year if you're lucky before crapping out. i mean we all have price constraints but my motto is don't let price dictate what you buy. find a good product you can afford and then worry about the price. don't pick something out because it cost X amount of dollars.

I expect these things, it is what it is. Gives me a chance to wax off some of these other current gen titles I have laying around.